Notices

Fineline Interiors

Old 04-30-2015, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fineline Interiors

Thanks for endorsing him... Not. We paid him half of a $14k estimate 30 days ago and he removed a couple sections of the interior weeks ago on a 48!Fountain EC. Does not communicate and once text me if I was not happy pay him the labor and pick up the few interior sections removed and he would refund us. Class Act that's not how my shop does business.
Old 04-30-2015, 07:13 PM
Registered

To clarify Mike has his ck for $7k and has done a couple hundred in labor over a 30 day period. He's going to **** me and I'm going to lose my job as Captain because of it.
Old 05-01-2015, 12:02 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Who exactly "endorsed" Fineline???? or who are you speaking to here????
Old 05-01-2015, 12:47 AM
Registered

If I was on a computer and could properly cut and paste this guy came highly recommended by OSO when I was looking for an interior guy. Awesome!
Old 05-01-2015, 07:28 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by Lobster
If I was on a computer and could properly cut and paste this guy came highly recommended by OSO when I was looking for an interior guy. Awesome!
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...mpany-ftl.html
Old 05-01-2015, 07:39 AM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

I don't see anywhere that he was recommended as good and quick. But he was clearly recommended as doing a good job. Maybe you couldn't wait until that was realized. Were expectations clear? (from a timing standpoint)
Old 05-01-2015, 11:20 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Usually the good ones, are backed up with work and it usually takes a while. Shops that are waiting for the next customer, are usually waiting for good reason, they aren't any good...... This is prime time (Spring) for boat interior shops.......
Old 05-01-2015, 02:28 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I worked with Mike on more projects than I care to remember. When dealing with Mike you must keep two things in mind:

You get what you pay for.

All good things are worth waiting for.
Old 05-01-2015, 02:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm using Premier Performance Interiors out of Sarasota, FL right now. Jim has been a pleasure to work with, very knowledgeable/helpful and his pricing is very good, IMO.
Old 05-01-2015, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i understand waiting . for a good person . but it should be represented and time frame agreed on .. when one gives 7 k for a job . thats half down .. then one almost is thinking this guys going to get right on it .. big down payments only make problems because hes already got a chitload of cash .so postponing one isnt the end of the world ,, just usually pisses someone off .. unless time frame and particulars were pre discussed .. hey i got twenty jobs .. all gave me half down . thats alot of cash .. and can lead to big problems . for consumers .. just saying . 10 percent down should be the norm . keep theese guys pumping out the work , not just living on the down payment .. not saying thats whats happening but deffinately can be a problem .. good luck thirty days isnt that long .. hope you dont loose youre job on hearsay ..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.