Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jvcobra
Got your PM, your inbox is full

cleared it thanks
Old 06-11-2015, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nofastboat
...so everyone has finally come to agree that these tri-toons are practical and fun? don't think this is how the thread was intended lol i use pontoons every day love them
Not everyone has come to agree that these tri-toons are perfect! I'll get one as soon as I get my Caitlyn procedure.....LOL! JK!! Yes, "party barges" as they were called in the past have come a LONG way! The one I saw at LOTO last year with the 700SCI might do me for now!
Old 06-11-2015, 01:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by CrownHawg
Not everyone has come to agree that these tri-toons are perfect! I'll get one as soon as I get my Caitlyn procedure.....LOL! JK!! Yes, "party barges" as they were called in the past have come a LONG way! The one I saw at LOTO last year with the 700SCI might do me for now!
Caitlyn,
maybe the correct way to say it was they are fun and practical for what they are meant for? never said perfect.
i wish you a speedy recovery and the best of luck to you in your new life style LOLOLOL
Old 06-12-2015, 07:41 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

I helped another OSO member drag this home a few weeks ago:

The colors match his Bullet and Ford; and it's a fantastic boat with the big Yammie on it.
Old 06-12-2015, 08:54 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I've said before that I can see the attraction to a pontoon for the sheer utility and ease of use. The biggest thing that holds me back is, #1 - trailering them is probably no fun at all, and #2 - to me, there is simply no way to get them to look good. You can put on all the leather couches, teak floors, wood steering wheels and radar arches that you want, but at the end of the day it is still like trying to bling out a Pontiac Aztek. From a sheer aesthetic point of view, even a cruiser looks fast and sleek parked next to a pontoon.
Old 06-12-2015, 08:58 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
First CC's, now pontoons, sail boats next
It was sailboats first for me when I was a kid. Though after a few years I dreamt of having an engine to make the boat go when the wind was not cooperating. Still have trouble with the wind some days, but at least I can go straight into it lol
Old 06-12-2015, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Budman II
I've said before that I can see the attraction to a pontoon for the sheer utility and ease of use. The biggest thing that holds me back is, #1 - trailering them is probably no fun at all, and #2 - to me, there is simply no way to get them to look good. You can put on all the leather couches, teak floors, wood steering wheels and radar arches that you want, but at the end of the day it is still like trying to bling out a Pontiac Aztek. From a sheer aesthetic point of view, even a cruiser looks fast and sleek parked next to a pontoon.

Last edited by pullmytrigger; 06-12-2015 at 11:20 AM.
Old 06-12-2015, 09:11 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
High ho sliver! Lol
Old 06-24-2015, 08:01 PM
Registered