Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Have to rant... Saturdays run... >

Have to rant... Saturdays run...

Notices

Have to rant... Saturdays run...

Old 08-24-2015, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I had a chucklehead jump in the water at the dock to relieve himself, jump back in the boat with muddy feet, then he decided it was cool to try to grab a seat in my truck without a towel. But after all that and tank of my gas, I was the a-hole for laughing about not reimbursing him for the $4 bag of ice he contributed.

When he drunkenly mentioned buying my center console, I told him he wasn't mentally and financially prepared for boat ownership.
Old 08-24-2015, 07:05 AM
Registered

Received 43 Likes on 24 Posts

You are completely correct and I guess next time he wants to go say sorry, but I want to enjoy myself and relax and you just dont get it.
Old 08-24-2015, 07:13 AM
Registered

P.S.- "Calm down, bro" is NEVER the proper response for potentially or actually messing up someone else's property. That phrase should result in a legally mandated throat punch.
Old 08-24-2015, 07:35 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts

I heard "relax, it's a boat" after a chick spilled a red drink on white vinyl. Needless to say she didnt drink another drop of any liquid in my boat and sat her candy ass in the corner until I could get her and her BF off of my boat. The analogy of "would you do that to your f*****g car" got ur point across.
Old 08-24-2015, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My list of people I'll invite gets smaller every time I deal with with stupidity. One time, I brought a few friends out and one guy that thinks he knows all decided to pour out his beer at speed to watch it fly back and hit the guy behind him in the face. He thought it was the funniest thing. The look on my face told him otherwise. I haven't let him on board since......
Old 08-24-2015, 07:59 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,116 Likes on 1,403 Posts

You took the words out of my mouth Crown.

Who ever says "Heh, it's just a boat" get's banned from my life, not just the boat. LOL.

Overall in my boating life - which has been very long - I have been fortunately with mostly good people. Unfortunately, I have been with enough bads, that I don't take many people out with us anymore. I cherish my boating time and my normal life out of boating has enough stress as it is.
Old 08-24-2015, 08:01 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

If your "friends" don't respect your property they do not respect you. Time for new friends or get a dog, much more loyal and understands commands.
Old 08-24-2015, 08:14 AM
Registered

I want to develop a concoction of guacamole, red wine, urine, and ice cream in a turkey baster with a mojito muddler on the end. Let it ferment in the truck bed, then expel the contents on the seats of Mr./Ms. It's Just a Boat's mode of transportation.
Old 08-24-2015, 08:20 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by CrownLPX
I heard "relax, it's a boat" after a chick spilled a red drink on white vinyl. Needless to say she didnt drink another drop of any liquid in my boat and sat her candy ass in the corner until I could get her and her BF off of my boat. The analogy of "would you do that to your f*****g car" got ur point across.
Any pix of said girl with the candy ass?
Old 08-24-2015, 08:35 AM
Registered

Received 4,326 Likes on 1,241 Posts

You wonder how some parents brought these a holes up to be so disrespectful.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.