Old 01-28-2016, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still praying for you. God Bless
Old 01-30-2016, 03:13 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

anyone have freeze frame dvds that I can borrow to watch and entertain myself while recovering from surgery?

Inbox me for address..

Thanks,
Chris K
Old 02-03-2016, 09:48 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

New Update......

I had small surgery this morning and catheter is in. I am ok but damn sore. I am at home and resting. My back is killing me as my girlfriend is taking care of me for next couple days.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers!!!

My sister had blood draw today and so was I so keep your fingers crossed to see if it is a match......Keep praying!

Thanks you all!
Chris K
Old 02-03-2016, 10:14 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Keep the spirits up, I have a friend who has had DM1 since she was a kid, been on the list for a long time, got the call monday to get her butt to the hospital. She now has a new pancreas
Old 02-04-2016, 02:49 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Phragle,

So glad that she had a new pancrea!!! So proud of her to fight all the way!

Sitting and resting at home SUCKS!!!! It's my personality to be lazy...I like to do something...I need racing DVDs to entertain me LOL

hope to return to work on Monday but will see how I feel on Monday as today I feel little sore....damnit....

Chris k
Old 02-04-2016, 02:51 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

I was wide awake during surgery.....but I didnt see what's going on....all I felt is a shot like dentist show in my abodmen that is somewhat hurts!

Surgery lasted 30 minutes...no knife needed....but I have 4 stitches....Damnit....

Chris K
Old 02-07-2016, 02:46 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

It has been 6 days since I had a small surgery..I was able to start walking around and doing something than sitting my a@@ on the lazy chair. I was able to drive my car yesterday but it somewhat hard to turn.....Not too sure about returning to work tomorrow....Hmm....

Chris K
Old 02-08-2016, 12:31 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Hope all is well. Good luck! Hang in there
Old 02-08-2016, 01:50 AM
Registered

Chris,

I don't come on here much anymore, but this is one of the first posts that raised my attention. You will be in my prayers, my friend.

Here are some verses of the bible that you should look at, as they are true and powerful!!

2 Timothy 1:7 - For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

And I just wanted to reciprocate what someone else posted on here, because we live in trying times!

Did you know that when Jesus went to the cross that He not only paid for your sins, but He also took upon Himself your sicknesses on the cross as well?....

"Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the cross, that we being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness, by Whose stripes you were healed." 1 Peter 2: 24

"Surely He has borne our sicknesses, and carried our pains, yet we did recon Him stricken, struck down by God, and afflicted. But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and with His blows that cut in we were healed." Isaiah 53: 4, 5

Also Chris, (I know I am going to ruffle a lot of feathers here from many who read this)...God not only wants to see you healed, but He also wants you to be"saved" ....as we all know, the life of man is already short and precious. Your soul is very precious to the Lord and He loves you enough that He took your place on the cross for you and paid for your sins so that you would be saved.

You must be "born again" . And the Lord Jesus wants you to be "saved/born again",...that is why He came to earth. He loves us.

"Truly, truly I say unto you, unless a man is born again he cannot see the kingdom of heaven." Jesus Christ, John 3:3

"I am the Gate, whoever enters through Me will be saved..." Jesus Christ, John 10:9

We cannot pay or earn our way to heaven by being a "good person", or doing "good works or nice things" or by being a kind person....all of that is good, but it is not good enough to get you or anyone into heaven. If it all it took was to being a good person, then Jesus would not have had to come down from heaven and shed His blood for the forgiveness of our sins and die the most hideous death on the cross. Only Jesus has the power to forgive you of your own sins.

"For you are saved by grace, through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the GIFT of God, not by works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8,9

"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His MERCY, He saved us..." Titus 3:5

There are many more scriptures from God's Word that support this doctrine. The word "Gospel" means, "Good News" ....it's really the; "Almost Too Good To Be True Good News" that Jesus already freely paid the free gift for your sins and mine on the cross so that Anybody could have eternal life with God in heaven. He already paid the price for us!

"I call heaven to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. So choose life in order that you may live, you and your descendants." Deuteronomy 30:19

In the verse above, God gives us a choice....life and death. It's like God is giving us a test, and then He actually tells you what the correct answer is to the test question because He's on your side and wants you to WIN!

"He sent His Word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions" Psalms 107:20

Amen to that!!!!

Chuck Benigni

Last edited by Snoworks; 02-08-2016 at 01:53 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.