millions and millions of prayers needed >

millions and millions of prayers needed

Notices

millions and millions of prayers needed

Old 02-09-2016, 08:15 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks everyone...many prayers definitely helped me get through surgery.....Right now, the area itches!!! Damnit....

On the other hand, I have been itching to get my hands on the throttle stick and start throttling! I definitely want to try to throttle supercat someday....Poker Run??? I would love to! I throttled in class 5 raceboat and it was way way too easy for me... Need something bigger and.........faster!

Chris K
Old 02-17-2016, 05:24 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

New Updates.....

My kidneys are doing very poorly and need to get some action ASAP. Doctor has ordered me to get other surgery called Hemodialysis...it will be placed in my calvical (front of shoulder) but it is for temporary as couple weeks to work on my kidneys. Doctor cant start doalysis in my abdomen because it needs more time to heal.
I am so angry when my doctor informed me the news.

BUt.........my mom just texted me that my mom and sister are a match. I told them that they need to decide, not me.

Other surgery.....this beyond sucks.....
Chris K
Old 02-17-2016, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
New Updates.....

My kidneys are doing very poorly and need to get some action ASAP. Doctor has ordered me to get other surgery called Hemodialysis...it will be placed in my calvical (front of shoulder) but it is for temporary as couple weeks to work on my kidneys. Doctor cant start doalysis in my abdomen because it needs more time to heal.
I am so angry when my doctor informed me the news.

BUt.........my mom just texted me that my mom and sister are a match. I told them that they need to decide, not me.

Other surgery.....this beyond sucks.....
Chris K
Sorry to hear. Must be tough as I can only imagine. Prayers sent.
Old 02-17-2016, 09:40 PM
Registered

Prayers sent
Old 02-17-2016, 10:29 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Chris, I live on the west side of the state from you....so, maybe a 1.5 hour drive away or so for me. I would be willing to meet with you if you want and take you to dinner there within the next week or so if you like---just let me know. I am still praying for your healing and most importantly, for the eternal salvation of your soul, brother. I would have sent you a PM, but I do not have access for PM's right now...I have to renew my membership.
Old 02-18-2016, 09:14 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Kaama...

u can send me an [email protected]

just a friendly reminder..I am deaf...

Chris K
Old 02-18-2016, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

My prayers are with you my friend !
I wish you all the best!!
Old 02-19-2016, 12:54 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,811 Likes on 901 Posts

Originally Posted by KAAMA
Chris, I live on the west side of the state from you....so, maybe a 1.5 hour drive away or so for me. I would be willing to meet with you if you want and take you to dinner there within the next week or so if you like---just let me know. I am still praying for your healing and most importantly, for the eternal salvation of your soul, brother. I would have sent you a PM, but I do not have access for PM's right now...I have to renew my membership.
You can still PM as a Registered member. You can only have 10 total PM's in your combined sent and received boxes though
Old 02-20-2016, 12:28 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

New Updates...

Had last minute surgery to inset 2nd catheter in my right front shoulder....called Hemodialysis Had my hemo yesterday for 3.5 hours and my kidney functions are up to 14 percent...Thanks goodneess but I have to go back to the hospital on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday next week for more hemo for 3 horus each....Ugh...
but it is worth it.

THank you all and keep praying!

Chris K
Old 02-26-2016, 09:10 AM
Registered

Default Prayers needed

Originally Posted by driverofdonzi
my name is chris aka driverofdonzi....some of you know who i am and some don't. I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at age 9 in 1984 and today it has been 31 years and i am 40 years old now. I have stage 3 chronic kidney disease and had an appointment with the doctor at university of michigan for kidney checkup. Then had blood draw.

A few minutes ago , i found out that my kidney functions are getting worse....i think 16% kidneys that are functioning. Transplant evaluation is being scheduled and i will know more in a couple of days....

To tell you the truth.....i rather be racing than doing this....it scared me more and more.... I rather be racing with chris reindl or tony moncantonio than doing this but i have no choice but to get kidney transplant. I have 9 1/2 years old daughter whom has type 1 diabetes at age 2 1/2 years old. She doesn't want anyone else but me. She needs me everyday....

So i am asking you....i need millions, millions, millions prayers to help me calm down and get through this so i can have better life ahead of me. I will have other blood draw later this week.

When this happens...i will be at university of michigan in ann arbor, mi....will stay there for 3 days. And yes, i am scared.

Prayers needed........

Thanks, everyone.

Chris
Hello chris, my name is John Swift I joined Offshore Only in 2004 and have not logged back on since 2008 until yesterday. I am a Christian believer and i am convinced that one of the reasons God was behind me taking the time to reset my password and log back in was to find and read your posting. I will indeed pray for you and always remember... God is good and he already has a plan for you and i and we just need to do our part ond one of those is pray. God bless you my friend.

Last edited by scarabvipr; 02-26-2016 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Misspelled words

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.