Notices

Future of Outerlimits?

Old 11-07-2015, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 448 Posts

just reported by Matt but definitely shows that OUTERLIMITS is staying the the game... and in a major way!!!

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...-key-west.html
Old 11-07-2015, 03:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Every time they deliver a new boat, I'm more and more impressed. What a product.
Old 11-07-2015, 08:56 PM
Registered

Received 325 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
I believe meant that the network is small, for as we all know Performance Boat Center is not.
Yup, that is what I meant...

There is only a few dealers that took on Outerlimits as a dealer, PBC was one of them. Thus the boats in the showroom, and the extensively trained techs to work on what they need!
Old 11-08-2015, 09:22 AM
Registered

Strange first and only post....almost seems like someone trying to stir up sh!t.
Old 11-08-2015, 11:38 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't believe for a second that anyone looking at commissioning a boat on the level of an 52 Outerlimits would be this unfamiliar with what is currently going on with the brand and would be asking on a forum. Seems like a loaded post to me also. Btw the newest OL with the big logo on the side is stunning to say the least. Glad to see the company still building top notch products.
Old 11-08-2015, 01:14 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
I believe meant that the network is small, for as we all know Performance Boat Center is not.
Gotcha...figured that's what you meant. The PBC team is developing a good reputation in the performance boat sales & service.
Old 11-08-2015, 01:43 PM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

We all can agree Outerlimits is one of the top offshore powerboat manufactures

We all can agree OL builds a cool product

We all can agree OL has done well since the unfortunate events

Really doesn't matter if you follow the industry a little or a lot there is no reason to doubt the company as having a positive future.......unless the OP has some inside info they would like to share?

Obviously they thread was to stir the pot

I personally hope that everything continues to work out in a positive manner, no matter if they are or are not any skeletons in the closet.

Would it be interesting to have an update or report on how everything is being sorted out internally? Sure, but with the Politics that go on in this industry we will never know the truth anyways so who really cares. Just more drama to add to the view count on OSO!
Old 11-08-2015, 02:41 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Darr you go again, stirring up trouble. You silly goose.
Old 11-08-2015, 04:30 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by turbofox54
Strange first and only post....almost seems like someone trying to stir up sh!t.
My first thought was trolling and still think it.
Old 11-08-2015, 04:38 PM
Registered

Not at all, I am new to the (fast) boat world. I have owned several larger Sea Rays in the past but now things are much better and have been researching fast boats in recent days and when I came across the 52SV my heart dropped. that's the one I have to have. It is symmetrically perfect, love the V hull (want a cabin) and would look amazing sitting in the shop next to the new GT350/R (suppose to be delivered in March). I am a man of the sea and am getting anxious not being on the water lately. Id launch this boat out of Oceanside (live in San Diego).

yes I am new to this. Stirring up trouble? not at all. My only questions are what options are available on the boat besides engine options. Custom Vinyl Wrap? Cabin? Materials? Colors? Yes I know you can do all of that but I am curious what OL offers out of the box.

My only other question is how wide the boat is. I know it's a V but it does look kind of narrow (long and skinny) compared to other boats of this caliber. Im sure its part of the functional design but something about the low, wide look really gets me. Perhaps I just need to see it in person.

and I REALLY like how it has a removable hard top for those big pacific swells. Does it become air tight? Is o2 available in the cabin?

Also a '15 6.7L Powerstroke should handle this fine? I see some guys with dedicated F650's for their offshore boats, but the 6.7L Powerstroke has a 31,200 lb tow rating. I think the 52SV is close to 5 tons and even with trailer it shouldnt even reach half the towing capacity of the diesel?

Thanks for the replies, guys.

Last edited by Renegade1; 11-08-2015 at 04:43 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.