Notices

Future of Outerlimits?

Old 11-07-2015, 01:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Future of Outerlimits?

RIP Mr. Fiore.

Is Outerlimits still accepting orders for new boats? Any word on who may be leading that company in the future?

Also, does Whipple have any stake in the ownership of the company?

I am just curious you know if somebody is going to make a large purchase SV52 if it will be backed with support etc in the long run.

Thank you for your time,
Old 11-07-2015, 03:24 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

While it was exceptionally sad that Mike Fiore passed away, he left behind not only his family and friends but some truly talented individuals who have proven to be more than capable of running the company, and producing world class boats. You only need to look at the boats they have produced since he passed to see they are more than up to the task. I wouldn't hesitate for a second.
Old 11-07-2015, 06:25 AM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 36 Posts

Whipple does not have any stake in the company. There are two major partners and one very small percentage partner. They build incredible boats and I wish nothing but the best for them.
Old 11-07-2015, 06:38 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

We all miss Mike Fiore terribly, but ol is in very very capable hands from the top on down, suffice it to say " mike surrounded himself with great people". Several boats are in production right now, if I could afford it I would be ordering a 43 sv right now!
Old 11-07-2015, 06:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seems like they have there act together as far as building boats these days they sure do make great boats!! I hear they are booked with orders right into next year
Old 11-07-2015, 07:00 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ordered mine after Mike passed away and it was built ond delivered ontime, finished and rigged to the same hi quality as my first one that was built by Mike. Dan Kleitz , Paul Fiore and the rest of the crew are very capable and are continuing to produce boats of the highest quality and performance. Mike would be proud..
Mark Tindale
Old 11-07-2015, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Friend of mine just dropped his boat off at the factory for some minor repairs last week. He said the factory was very busy with good pipeline of new orders. Brand is strong, I suspect they will be a major factory in the high performance boat market for a long time.

Kudos to Dan K. and team!

GS
Old 11-07-2015, 08:13 AM
Registered

Received 325 Likes on 126 Posts

On top of the Factory people, there was a small dealer network that sold/sell Outerlimits boats as well, PERFORMANCE BOAT CENTER being one of them. They are VERY capable of handling any needs you may have. Warranty work etc many times is done at the dealer level. Outerlimits builds the hull and interior, from their everything else comes from outside suppliers, Mercury, Livorsi, etc...

Fear not...
Old 11-07-2015, 08:45 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by bajaholic
On top of the Factory people, there was a small dealer network that sold/sell Outerlimits boats as well, PERFORMANCE BOAT CENTER being one of them. They are VERY capable of handling any needs you may have. Warranty work etc many times is done at the dealer level. Outerlimits builds the hull and interior, from their everything else comes from outside suppliers, Mercury, Livorsi, etc...

Fear not...
Performance Boat Center - small??
Old 11-07-2015, 09:18 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,755 Likes on 1,239 Posts

Originally Posted by 39 Unlimited
Performance Boat Center - small??
I believe meant that the network is small, for as we all know Performance Boat Center is not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.