Notices

One Beautiful CC for sale

Old 01-21-2016, 08:18 PM
Registered

Received 569 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Maybe cause I don`t live in Florida I don`t get it but that thing is gay, just like all the other fishing boat CC`s
I hate how I never have to work on this thing

It's

So

Gay

Old 01-21-2016, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love this forums group. I agree with most on here. Just because my experience was horrible does not MEAN statement is horrible. This boils down to deadlines and commitments to meet key west schedule with lots of complications. I am sure by now Nick has a quality control system in place because of this boat and situation. Like I said, Nick is a stand up guy. This boat left the factory with things that needed addressed and we both knew it. But, with the other things that took place it is not acceptable. We all have different opinions and obviously different outcomes as we can all see. I have very high expectations where as some of you might not have the same.

The seadek did not hold up to the elements like it is sold to do. It's not suppose to fade or stain. This boat sat outside for 4 months. So, anything would fade or stain. If, this boat was stored and covered seadek would not be an issue whatsoever. Would I use seadek again. Yes, and I did on my DCB. But, this boat will be in my garage and at my side most of the time. Not somewhere I can't control. But, as far as fading and staining. It happens. As far as tearing. God only knows how it tore when I'm not on the boat. This post wasn't meant to bash statement. It was about sharing my experience. If, I wanted to bash statement I could post all the photos and make this real interesting. I'm not that guy. I have built 3 new boat now and have had a ton of boats. Maybe not as many as FLIGHTCLUB! or BOBTHEBUILDER! but, I have had my fair share. That being said Nick made it right and we have moved on. I had great experiences with Nortech and DCB. Happy boating guys.
Old 01-21-2016, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by NORTECH-ANGLER
I love this forums group. I agree with most on here. Just because my experience was horrible does not MEAN statement is horrible. This boils down to deadlines and commitments to meet key west schedule with lots of complications. I am sure by now Nick has a quality control system in place because of this boat and situation. Like I said, Nick is a stand up guy. This boat left the factory with things that needed addressed and we both knew it. But, with the other things that took place it is not acceptable. We all have different opinions and obviously different outcomes as we can all see. I have very high expectations where as some of you might not have the same.

The seadek did not hold up to the elements like it is sold to do. It's not suppose to fade or stain. This boat sat outside for 4 months. So, anything would fade or stain. If, this boat was stored and covered seadek would not be an issue whatsoever. Would I use seadek again. Yes, and I did on my DCB. But, this boat will be in my garage and at my side most of the time. Not somewhere I can't control. But, as far as fading and staining. It happens. As far as tearing. God only knows how it tore when I'm not on the boat. This post wasn't meant to bash statement. It was about sharing my experience. If, I wanted to bash statement I could post all the photos and make this real interesting. I'm not that guy. I have built 3 new boat now and have had a ton of boats. Maybe not as many as FLIGHTCLUB! or BOBTHEBUILDER! but, I have had my fair share. That being said Nick made it right and we have moved on. I had great experiences with Nortech and DCB. Happy boating guys.

If anything we all enjoy hearing your opinion.

I for one thank your for being open and honest and never once felt you bashed anyone.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:40 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

If you would have painted the Statement the same Nebraska colors you made the DCB you probably wouldn't have had all those problems. LOL

Originally Posted by NORTECH-ANGLER

Old 01-23-2016, 12:21 AM
Registered

Received 4,313 Likes on 1,241 Posts

Hogie , are they even out of high school!? Is that what CC`s pull in?
Not too many school bus stops on the big lake...
Old 01-24-2016, 08:14 PM
Registered

Received 569 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Hogie , are they even out of high school!? Is that what CC`s pull in?
Not too many school bus stops on the big lake...
All 22-26. They're all fit Chics which delays aging.