Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Calling all vinyl graphic guys/gals >

Calling all vinyl graphic guys/gals

Notices

Calling all vinyl graphic guys/gals

Old 09-24-2002, 06:41 PM
Intolerant1

Default Calling all vinyl graphic guys/gals

Heres the project, small but fun. I had a lumbar spine fusion two weeks ago. I have to wear a plastic torso brace that wrapps around my body from about my "man nipples" to my pelvic bone. 3 monthe in this thing. Its made of plastic and secures with velcro straps. I would like to get a nice graphic design sticker of a "six pack" body builder type abdominal muscles with maybe the bottom of some rippled chest muscles at the top. Ive seen shirts like this and was wondering if anyone could make somthing up for me. If so Illl send you the measurments and some pics. Hell, maybe even a couple steel rods and screws for the backside.

Yes....way to much time onmy hands

Old 09-24-2002, 07:18 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try calling the "Sticker Dude" in Lake Zurich. Those guys are really cool. I had them letter my boat and the computers/ cutters they have can make anything you want. If you can travel you should check out all the pics of stuff they have done. Give them a call.

847-550-7100

I dealt with Chris

Dave
Old 09-24-2002, 09:03 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Here are some LINKs I have for graphics: GRAPHICS LINKS

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 09-25-2002, 04:18 AM
h2oski2fast

Send me some measurements. I'll sponsor, but you'll have to wear my logo too. And I want pictures...... I hope that doesn't sound demanding.

Last edited by h2oski2fast; 09-25-2002 at 04:22 AM.

Old 09-25-2002, 08:46 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 947 Likes on 476 Posts

Originally posted by Bigwavz
Try calling the "Sticker Dude" in Lake Zurich. Those guys are really cool. I had them letter my boat and the computers/ cutters they have can make anything you want. If you can travel you should check out all the pics of stuff they have done. Give them a call.

847-550-7100

I dealt with Chris

Dave
Chris is gone...and good riddens!
If you call ask for either Greg or Luke..
Luke is the owner and Greg is his little brother....they know the most around there..

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 09-25-2002, 10:22 AM
Intolerant1

Sticker Dude did my dragbike some years ago and did a great job. I know Luke. the owner, very well. His brother did my boat a few a years ago, the job was very bad. The graphics were removed and he never disputed me not paying the bill as there was no argument over the job that was done. I think they do great work up there, just not that day. I still send folks his way but I feel kinda strange going back after what happened.

H20, Ill send you some measurments later on.

Old 09-25-2002, 10:28 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Chris, they get so many people through there i dont think he'd remember you....unless you guys had words!
Anyway they moved into my buddys Candle factory not too long ago (maybe a year and a half or so) so i'm sure that alone made them forget a buch of stuff! lol

He used to be in Elk Grove Village, then moved to Lake Zurich, and now moved about 4 blocks west of where they were. They are right off 22 (Half Day Rd) You cant miss them since they always have that HUGE stickered up Trailer out infront of the shop.

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 09-25-2002, 11:44 AM
Intolerant1

I know Luke real well. Been to the new shop. There isnt any bad blood between us. We have spoken since. My drag bike is on his website last time I checked. I still send him business. The guy is making a furtune off these import geeks.

Old 09-25-2002, 12:39 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Import geeks is right!!! Everytime i stop by the Candle Factory i see the loading docks with atleast one of those rice burners all stickered up like they are a display add for every damn bolton part they make!!! What better way to get your chit ripped off then to tell the whole world what you have! idiots!