72.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Timmy vs Philly 2017 POUND FEST

Old 05-24-2017, 07:28 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
I am simply asking. It seems only one of the two parties is willing to travel at all.
That was the agreed upon arrangement. I don't do Facebook. Not sure how this dick measuring contest began,
Old 05-24-2017, 07:34 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Why not go there or meet in the middle? Why doe the whole world HAVE to come to you?

Last year I think Phil, was at Lanier, Tickfaw, and Loto. Why can no one else travel at all?
The challenge was made, the location and date set. Thats why. it could have been negotiated differently before hand.

What if you went to the McDonalds drive thru, ordered a big mac, went up to window one and paid for it, then went to the pick up window and they said come back next month and we will give you a whopper because the grill kid didnt feel like coming to work today......

Simple fact is the date and location were choosen a long time ago. The kids not showing it. He loses. period. If they agree to a rematch sometime in the future, great. But the world works on results not intentions and dreams. Not rainbows and unicorns......
Old 05-24-2017, 07:35 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Ok good talk lol
Old 05-24-2017, 07:42 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
Ok good talk lol

The other people around you can say that. They at least seem to type and respond like grown folks

You just use assumptions and name calling to respond. So it was a good talk with them.

Last edited by Nate5.0; 05-24-2017 at 07:45 AM.
Old 05-24-2017, 07:42 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,124 Likes on 474 Posts

It's been a fun 40 pages, to everybody, don't spoil it now by getting too serious.

Here's a good post from way back on page 1.
Originally Posted by Full Force
I stated it to be what it is, not gonna change, if he shows and does as stated great, if not... I go about the season, I don't care one way or the other...
Old 05-24-2017, 07:44 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
The challenge was made, the location and date set. Thats why. it could have been negotiated differently before hand.

What if you went to the McDonalds drive thru, ordered a big mac, went up to window one and paid for it, then went to the pick up window and they said come back next month and we will give you a whopper because the grill kid didnt feel like coming to work today......

Simple fact is the date and location were choosen a long time ago. The kids not showing it. He loses. period. If they agree to a rematch sometime in the future, great. But the world works on results not intentions and dreams. Not rainbows and unicorns......
I can see this side of it but if I recall earlier in this thread ( I could be wrong) it was tried to be moved to a more central location or run but Tim wanted it where he boats or no where at all.

That's what I recall again maybe I am wrong (lot of pages to comb through).
Old 05-24-2017, 07:46 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Old 05-24-2017, 07:46 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by rak rua
It's been a fun 40 pages, to everybody, don't spoil it now by getting too serious.

Here's a good post from way back on page 1.
Exactly
Old 05-24-2017, 07:48 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Again that wasn't the deal ...
I can see this side of it but if I recall earlier in this thread ( I could be wrong) it was tried to be moved to a more central location or run but Tim wanted it where he boats or no where at all.

That's what I recall again maybe I am wrong (lot of pages to comb through).
Old 05-24-2017, 07:49 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Again in case anyone missed it...

This cracks me up I've said nothing to phil in a year yet I'm still a jerk and some peoples eyes not that I give a you know what anyway it's just the point.

Phil had people texting my phone and calling leaving a voicemail saying they're going to kick my ass and took it to a personal level like that, having this happen all hours of the day, I never did that.

Phil had people making fake Facebook accounts in my daughters name that could destroy her career that's f'd up

Phil acts like Mr. offshore power boat and goes boating all over the place every weekend and yet I put more hours on my boat going my little 4 miles that he claims that's all I do... yet he has no idea what I do every weekend

Phil has had probably more problems with that boat and trailer in a season then I do yet I'm the idiot..

Phil continues to talk smack and call me out yet never shows up or does anything on his own to come through as I have sat back and said zero.

All I know is in the End Phil chose memorial weekend Phil is not showing up therefore he forfeits I win I don't want to hear chit about it again.

I have tried fine and time again to let it rest and move on. The kid is a liar and a hack, thinks he's bigger then he is and always has... just recently he tried to pawn that too gun that he has on a buddy of mine, he don't even own the boat... says to my friend "complete restoration painted any way he wants, rigged with 525 ego, bravo xr.... ready to go for 55,000.... his last comment was "don't tell Tim" as he knows I am helping him look at boats and knows I woukd say there is no way you can do all that for 55 grand let alone sell to someone and not even have the title for it! If you people wanna back a kid doing shady business like thatbso be it, if you wanna bash me for making that kind of stuff public thatbfibe... if you were the one getting screwed it wound be much different!!!

Again Phil is not showing up so let it go as I try to... I never say anything anymore unless I am forced to defend myself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.