Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OHIO OSOer's!  Central Ohio fall shootout. >

OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout.

Notices

OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout.

Old 10-20-2002, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is the boat packinair is talking about.
Twin turbocharged, BMax, loaded with four people and walking away from anyone.
Upon closer review, it did not throw a rod, it really did run out of gas.
Attached Thumbnails OHIO OSOer's!  Central Ohio fall shootout.-turboelim.jpg  
Old 10-20-2002, 09:11 PM
packinair

HEY LOOK!!!! IT'S MR. EVERYONE IS MEETING @ 10 AM
Attached Images  

Old 10-20-2002, 09:11 PM
Registered

Pardon my chitty pics. I used my free digital camera for some last minute shots. I have some good ones on the 35mm to be developed. I know Scott, (packinair), got some great video footage and some awesome still shots too.

Here's birdog pulling the Cig out for the day.
Attached Thumbnails OHIO OSOer's!  Central Ohio fall shootout.-birdog1.jpg  
Old 10-20-2002, 09:12 PM
Registered

Oh yeah, who said Checkmate's aren't fast?

This one in the background ran over 100.

Sleeper?!?!?!
Attached Thumbnails OHIO OSOer's!  Central Ohio fall shootout.-checkmate.jpg  
Old 10-20-2002, 09:14 PM
Registered

Originally posted by HyperBaja
ok fellas, that was fun. that apache was very nice.

and everyone, Lamb isnt the fastest he lost to the twin turbo'd eliminator, well he would have lost but the eliminator "ran out of gas" *

*blew a rod strait through the oil pan

Oh yeah, due to the 300lbs of styrofoam under my aerodynamic cuddy, we only ran 43.

Oh yeah, I was only faster than packinair, look at his pics, im in front of him and lambs 21 is behind him since the 21 is BEHIND him, i am in front of him, I am in theory faster than the 21.....**

**I was the fastest out there.....

It was fun, who wants to do it next weekend??

Tommy
lmfao!!!!!!! obviously you have bad vision, that 21 pulled that turbo eliminator the first pass they made and the second pass was close but i KNOW the 21 would have pulled, but too bad he blew it up. That was also obvious considerin there was 10 quarts of oil in the bottom of his boat. you know why it blew up? cause he had to push to hard to try and keep up with the 21, and he ran really good dont get me wrong and that boat was sweet too, nice job building it, but in my opinion not good enough, the 21 was king of the lake. and as far as your baja bein fast or slow cause of the styrofoam, lol, yeah right you couldnt beat the sailboats out there in that thing! lol, naww just messin with you, but honestly you gotta say that 21 was flyin, aint no doubt about that. And we all have our own opinions on here about everythng but i think that 21 could take that boat, some think different and thats fine but i know too much about that boat to just say oh it isnt faster. but other than that there was alot of sweet boats there today, and alot of fast ones at that. I think that it was a good turn out and alot of fun, and everyone was safe today and there was stuff broke but it is better to be the boat than a person. but talk to you all soon.
Old 10-20-2002, 09:18 PM
packinair

I am trying to get pics of the "21" up but they are all so far back they are blurry

Old 10-20-2002, 09:18 PM
Registered

I had a great time today, despite the chilly weather. I met some super cool people that I look forward to hanging out with in the future. I got a chance to put faces to names also. Took some people rides, but didn't get a chance to take a ride on anyone else's boat . That's fine though, I think everyone enjoyed themselves and felt that the trip was worth it. I was hoping Tommy could take me on a 47 mph eye peeling pass, but I didn't want to bother him.

As far as fastest boat goes, I would imagine Todd would think differently.
Old 10-20-2002, 09:24 PM
Registered

There was another Eliminator, white, orange, and yellow, there with a supercharged Paul Pfaff motor that was a good runner too. I think he could hang with just about anyone out there. Kunkel in the HTM was running strong as well.

The turnout was really good, I was surprised at how many honestly fast boats were there. It wasn't a bunch of boats sitting around either, I think we all went through a tank of gas!
Old 10-20-2002, 09:25 PM
Registered

lol, yeah what are we all thinkin packinair had the fastest boat! ... so did you make it home alright packinair? i think that captain morgan probably kept awake!, lol, cant wait to see some of your pictures, they looked sweet.
Old 10-20-2002, 09:35 PM
Registered

Originally posted by packinair
HEY LOOK!!!! IT'S MR. EVERYONE IS MEETING @ 10 AM
Hey Scott
I know how slow you Toledo types are, so I figured the only way I could get you guys down here before sundown, would be to tell you some B.S. time!!!

It worked! You were there first. You were actually the fastest boat there for a while. Right? Hey I did you a favor.

Quick Reply: OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.