Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OHIO OSOer's!  Central Ohio fall shootout. >

OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout.

Notices

OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout.

Old 10-20-2002, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Flyinbrian

Hey Scott
I know how slow you Toledo types are, so I figured the only way I could get you guys down here before sundown, would be to tell you some B.S. time!!!

It worked! You were there first. You were actually the fastest boat there for a while. Right? Hey I did you a favor.
lol, thats funny, hey brian, i liked your skater, it may not be the fastest but hey, someday when you get twin 2.5's back there that will all change, and will def. be alot more fun, but i liked it good loookin boat.
Old 10-20-2002, 09:44 PM
packinair

I am working like a Mary Steward sweatshop whore to get this dig. camera to work with one of my computers so I can get these pics up.. I went threw them.. some great shots..

Old 10-20-2002, 10:02 PM
Registered

I just wanted to thank Twin O/B Sonic, packinair, and Flyinbrian for the rides and the hospitality, you all have awesome boats that would pass me like I was standing still Hopefully I can keep mine running long enough next year to be there, If any on you guys are ever aroud Kelleys Island or PIB and need a place to crash for the night or want to go for a ride in some sloppy rough water, let me know, you all are more than welcome

Thanks Again,

Tony
Old 10-20-2002, 10:55 PM
packinair

ok kids... www.stupidfastboats.com has all the pics from today.. I have a 13 hour day and spent 1/2 the night getting them up.. enjoy

Old 10-20-2002, 10:55 PM
packinair

let me know what you think

Old 10-21-2002, 12:29 AM
Registered

Default Missed The Good Times

Rbtnt & T Earhart..
Sorry that I couldn't make the runs today. Once again work called, was really looking forward to running with a lot of the oso boats and also the rest. Have not set up for the winter as of yet.. Someone mention that maybe there might be another run on the Ohio river in a couple of weeks. Who knows I might be able to get off for that one. If so, bring your coats and come along with me,know it will be good times.
Khadley, also look forward to meeting and running you..
Regards,
Eliminator219
Old 10-21-2002, 06:47 AM
Registered

Well guys all I can say is we did not try to race anyone or beat anyone with my buddys little hammer but it was fun to get together and put some faces with the names.
Packin Air it looks like I was able to snap a few pics of you glad they turned out.
Allen thanks for the ride maybe next year we will build my engine and I will see If I can keep up.
Take care
Todd
Old 10-21-2002, 07:05 AM
Registered

WOW, what a sweet day! I loved seeing everyone and finally putting faces to names. I think we had a really good turnout, and the DNR that I spoke to was really cool. I quote "it looks like everyone is being smart, so as long as it stays this way, everyone will have a good day".

Packinair,
Thanks for the ride, it was incredible! I can finally say that I have ridden in a cat. Next goal, to get a ride over 100!!!!!
Old 10-21-2002, 07:14 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Had a BALL !!!!!1 Lots of VERY cool hardware !!!
got to meet alot of nice people. Just tooooomuch fun!!!

Thanks to Bajaboat for helping me in & out !!!!

Thrillseeker...Why didnt I meet You ? I didnt know you were there
Us Pokey Cig guys gotta stick togrther !!! {At least untill we get a run on Lake Erie }

I must tell all.......The Lamb Bros. WALK THE WALK !!!! That little Skater was Awsome !!!! {Nice guys to}

I'm ready to do this again !!! Ohio river anyone ?
Old 10-21-2002, 07:27 AM
Registered

birdog, I talked to you, sorry I guess that I forgot to introduce myself. I was the guy in the white jacket riding with Flyinbrian in the black and grey Skater. I spent most of the day riding with Twin O/B Sonic. I guess that I will catch you next time. Hopefully on some rough water

BTW, You have a beautiful Cig, What year is it? It looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor. Also where those Mcleod bolsters that I saw? Also who was in the Apache? I didnt have a chance to talk to him.

Last edited by THRILLSEEKER; 10-21-2002 at 07:32 AM.

Quick Reply: OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.