Anyone near Apollo beach FL. >

Anyone near Apollo beach FL.

Notices

Anyone near Apollo beach FL.

Old 02-27-2017, 07:56 PM
Registered

Received 4,312 Likes on 1,241 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
Prick...put his name here so if anyone ever does a search it comes up. I hate *******s.
Which one you want ? His home address, LOTO , girlfriends name, both businesses, where he grew up, what he does .... etc etc etc ??
I don`t like getting hosed one bit.
Old 02-27-2017, 08:02 PM
'05 Concept SF23
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Dan just send him a pic of above your computer
Old 02-27-2017, 08:11 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Which one you want ? His home address, LOTO , girlfriends name, both businesses, where he grew up, what he does
Refer him to Bob from Dearborn
Old 02-27-2017, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Which one you want ? His home address, LOTO , girlfriends name, both businesses, where he grew up, what he does .... etc etc etc ??
I don`t like getting hosed one bit.
A couple pics of the boat, a VPN or proxy setup, and a few strategically placed classified ads for that boat with a significantly reduced asking price may help him get in contact with "buyers".... or at least it'll wear out his phone battery and make him rue keeping that deposit.

Last edited by Speedracer29; 02-27-2017 at 08:28 PM.
Old 02-28-2017, 06:18 AM
dcb
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I am not sure why he would do this - BS, return your deposit!
My buyer fell thru in the 11th hour due to financing. I sent the Fountain guy a deposit while he was on vacation, meanwhile my deal fell thru , (side story) I text him I can`t move forward with the sale of the Fountain but that **** er got back from vacation and cashed my check anyway. He lives in Nebraska the boat is at LOTO and he was on vacation ... says he missed out on selling it to whom??? ... right . Prick is gonna get his one day. Karma is a *****.
I have another buyer, cash , all ready to go but without a boat to replace the Cig. I`m not real exited about selling it .
1st world problems right .

search continues , this one I`m looking at turns out has "peeling clearcoat above the rub rail" not sure what thats all about ..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]565138[/ATTACH]
Old 02-28-2017, 06:22 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

My buyer fell thru in the 11th hour due to financing. I sent the Fountain guy a deposit while he was on vacation, meanwhile my deal fell thru , (side story) I text him I can`t move forward with the sale of the Fountain but that **** er got back from vacation and cashed my check anyway. He lives in Nebraska the boat is at LOTO and he was on vacation ... says he missed out on selling it to whom??? ... right . Prick is gonna get his one day. Karma is a *****.
I have another buyer, cash , all ready to go but without a boat to replace the Cig. I`m not real exited about selling it .
1st world problems right .

search continues , this one I`m looking at turns out has "peeling clearcoat above the rub rail" not sure what thats all about ..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]565138[/ATTACH]

What a scum bag thing to do...OMG, I really hope he gets some bad **** to come his way, Sorry to hear that brother.

Never seen that Fountain out this way unfortunately.
Old 02-28-2017, 06:40 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Only a pencil d!ck would cash that check.

Trip Bravo boat?
Old 02-28-2017, 06:49 AM
Registered

Received 194 Likes on 101 Posts

Ego (dont meain it in a bad way) and bad taste aside, from a practical perspective, why not just go through with that deal now and then your deposit isnt lost?
Old 02-28-2017, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 4,312 Likes on 1,241 Posts

There were words exchanged that make that impossible plus I wouldn`t want to deal with a guy like that on a purchase . Personally I wouldn`t give him another cent of my money.
Old 02-28-2017, 09:03 AM
dcb
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah, doesnt sound like someone you could trust - sucks that he basically stole from you. Hopefully it was not a large deposit. I have had deals that did not work out and I always return a deposit. He may have already spent it and figures you will write it off.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.