Anyone near Apollo beach FL.

Notices

Anyone near Apollo beach FL.

Old 03-03-2017, 04:49 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,142 Likes on 484 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
What are fuel costs a liter over there US. What about storage costs? Are they pretty limited .

Any halfway decent marinas over there that you could keep a live aboard boat at that would be reasonable to visit 90 days at a time to keep from having to become a Thai citizen to own property over there?
Jump to post 29 on this thread for your answer.......
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/b...ml#post4534124
My off topic Thailand thread!
Old 03-03-2017, 07:08 AM
Registered

Received 757 Likes on 408 Posts

Cheap shots at Fountain are what I live for.

Reggie would appreciate it, as that's all he ever took at other manufactures .
I witnessed Reggie Jr. doing it in a dealer's booth at a boat show once. Surprised me a bit as the other boat manufacture owners I had been around up to that point were pretty good about praising their competition or would at least not knock them in conversation with John Q. Public. If I was the dealer I would have been pizzed as the competition he was knocking was a line the dealer was also trying to sell at the show!
Old 03-03-2017, 11:34 AM
Registered

Received 231 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
I witnessed Reggie Jr. doing it in a dealer's booth at a boat show once. Surprised me a bit as the other boat manufacture owners I had been around up to that point were pretty good about praising their competition or would at least not knock them in conversation with John Q. Public. If I was the dealer I would have been pizzed as the competition he was knocking was a line the dealer was also trying to sell at the show!
was not there so I do not know how that conversation went,but I will tell you this back in 1999/2000 at the Chicago boat show I was at the Sunny booth talking to the owner and asking questions about the 32,Joe handed me a tape (vhs lol high end at the time) and he told me to watch it and I would see how the competition does not come close to them,,so I did not take that as someone knocking the competition I took that as someone been proud of what they built.
so with that been said, I would not respect any boat manufacture if he did not talk highly of his boats!because if he does not believe they are the best how the heck would he expect me to believe they are the best.

so lets face it,we have the never Trumpers out there and no matter what he does they will talk $h!t about him,so here we also have the NeverReggie group,no matter what the guy has done for the sport,all the trophy's he has won,all the people that worked for him and supported their family's for over 30 years,all the people that own and love his boats,,for what ever reason the NeverReggie group will always find a reason to tell you why his boats are not what we think they are..but I am ok with that and never lost any sleep of what people think of him or his boats.
Old 03-03-2017, 11:38 AM
Registered

Beak boat lovin commie democrat it's what's ima seein Ere.
Guilty,,you got me all figured out...
Old 03-03-2017, 12:12 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 871 Likes on 321 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt
so lets face it,we have the never Trumpers out there and no matter what he does they will talk $h!t about him,
What's that have to do with anything?
Old 03-03-2017, 12:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Indy
What's that have to do with anything?
It has to do with NOTHING!!!
if you read the rest of my reply you will see I used it as a example(looking back maybe it was a bad example) ,,dont get all worked up i am not trying to turn this into a political discussion

I mean really out of that long winded reply that is all you read???.if you are offended in any way I can deleted.

tommy monza is calling me a "Beak boat lovin commie democrat it's what's ima seein Ere." but you ask me about a example I used???did you not see that? or are offended by some replies not all?? get real

Last edited by boatnt; 03-03-2017 at 01:04 PM.
Old 03-03-2017, 12:48 PM
Registered

Received 757 Likes on 408 Posts

was not there so I do not know how that conversation went,but I will tell you this back in 1999/2000 at the Chicago boat show I was at the Sunny booth talking to the owner and asking questions about the 32,Joe handed me a tape (vhs lol high end at the time) and he told me to watch it and I would see how the competition does not come close to them,,so I did not take that as someone knocking the competition I took that as someone been proud of what they built.
so with that been said, I would not respect any boat manufacture if he did not talk highly of his boats!because if he does not believe they are the best how the heck would he expect me to believe they are the best.

so lets face it,we have the never Trumpers out there and no matter what he does they will talk $h!t about him,so here we also have the NeverReggie group,no matter what the guy has done for the sport,all the trophy's he has won,all the people that worked for him and supported their family's for over 30 years,all the people that own and love his boats,,for what ever reason the NeverReggie group will always find a reason to tell you why his boats are not what we think they are..but I am ok with that and never lost any sleep of what people think of him or his boats.
I like Fountains. Big fan of the 29 singles, 35's, and 42's. Reggie Jr. wasn't just talking highly of his brand but was also blatantly bad-mouthing the other brand basically calling them a POS. I'm all for promoting and bragging on your brand but there was no need to try and belittle the competition. Just left a bad taste in my mouth about Jr., not the brand.
Old 03-03-2017, 12:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
I like Fountains. Big fan of the 29 singles, 35's, and 42's. Reggie Jr. wasn't just talking highly of his brand but was also blatantly bad-mouthing the other brand basically calling them a POS. I'm all for promoting and bragging on your brand but there was no need to try and belittle the competition. Just left a bad taste in my mouth about Jr., not the brand.
Hey I agree 100% with you,like I said I was not there,if that is in fact how he talks about the competition then shame on him! or anybody else for that matter.
Old 03-03-2017, 02:19 PM
Registered

Received 631 Likes on 256 Posts

It has to do with NOTHING!!!
if you read the rest of my reply you will see I used it as a example(looking back maybe it was a bad example) ,,dont get all worked up i am not trying to turn this into a political discussion

I mean really out of that long winded reply that is all you read???.if you are offended in any way I can deleted.

tommy monza is calling me a "Beak boat lovin commie democrat it's what's ima seein Ere." but you ask me about a example I used???did you not see that? or are offended by some replies not all?? get real
You know I'm just having fun with you right?

I'll take back everything but the Beak Boat Lover comment.
Old 03-03-2017, 03:47 PM
Registered

You know I'm just having fun with you right?

I'll take back everything but the Beak Boat Lover comment.
no no its all in good fun,,I take nothing serious ,,,cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.