Big chubby aka jeff murray >

Big chubby aka jeff murray

Notices

Big chubby aka jeff murray

Old 05-03-2017, 04:22 PM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
This site has 76,000 plus members and you would expect a variety of criminals in any community of this size. A few were jailed and a bunch escaped so we need to continue exposing them and occasionally remind ourselves of their crimes.
Unless they do it themselves like this c^%k pocket and Uzikilla support group of one. Credit to Stephen Cobert for the c%&k pocket description. lol
Old 05-03-2017, 07:34 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

The guy has issues first with the name Big chubby and then OUTLAW TRANSPORT! If I was going to run a legit business Outlaw would have been the last name with his history. Maybe the problem was just being creative with a name. With the name big chubby he must have some real man issues.
Old 05-04-2017, 04:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Ok, you guys convinced me......I'm doing a finance deal with Bill Hionas to build a new Pantera or Sonic and I'm going to have Oregon Custom Marine handle everything but I am going to insist on Slonaker built secret race motors, a Darr engineered polycarbonic windscreen and I want Outlaw transport to pick the boat up in Florida, then drive to Texas to pick up the motors, then stopover at LOTO for the Darr parts and rush deliver the whole package to JC Performance in NY to assemble everything and rig those massive Texas race motors! I have a connection for custom parts/gauges from a guy named Fred, everything he promises is really Trick stuff.

I have to finance the deal because my money manager Bernie Madoff doesn't return calls. I'm stuck over here in the Bahamas at Fyre Fest waiting for the private jet to come get me but I was told it was heading to Nigeria to pick up a Prince and his millions that he is smuggling out of the country. I sure hope this all comes together quickly because I might start building custom boats and selling them through this guy named Mike Vorce out of Michigan since he has a lot of connections in the high performance boat business........ Did I miss anyone?
You need to have Andy Biddle and Justin Belz do the driving and service
Old 05-08-2017, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by KCHOTBOAT
The guy has issues first with the name Big chubby and then OUTLAW TRANSPORT! If I was going to run a legit business Outlaw would have been the last name with his history. Maybe the problem was just being creative with a name. With the name big chubby he must have some real man issues.
Sometimes you don't pick the name, rather the name picks you.
Old 05-17-2017, 08:53 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The official tow boat hauler for DCB customers.
��