Mantus anchor

Old 08-08-2017, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lol I hear that.
Old 08-09-2017, 02:58 PM
Registered

Ok finally had a chance to get that mantus anchor wet. It hooked up immediately in the weeds. Rinsed off very easily and not many weeds on it either. I think the 13 lbs would have have done the job. I bought the 17. There is a good wind plus the current in the Niagara river. It ildoes take up some space and won't fit under my bench or side lockers but I have plenty of space it the engine bay to put some type of plastic enclosure for for it. I'm giving it it a big thumbs up. 👍 this thing can hold a big boat. As I said I feel the 13 would have been plenty. I have w 41 ft velocity. You can launch this off a catapult it will dig right away
Old 08-10-2017, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good, time to get a 13 lb,I have a 38 foot boat,I was worried that this anchor would be hard to retrieve it but with the change of angle it seems to come out of the ground easy.

One thing that is strange it is looks like it has other wires or cables I dont know if you have to use that or?
Old 08-10-2017, 12:05 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by turbos230
Good, time to get a 13 lb,I have a 38 foot boat,I was worried that this anchor would be hard to retrieve it but with the change of angle it seems to come out of the ground easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuVcCKzdxtU

One thing that is strange it is looks like it has other wires or cables I dont know if you have to use that or?
looks to be the rig for the camera
Old 08-10-2017, 05:15 PM
Registered

It pulls out easy once your over it. My boat is basically 39 then add for swim platform. Anyway my engine bay has a 1.5 to 2 ft wide floor behind the bench. I can easily make a home for the mantus there. I don't think it should be stored anywhere out in the open. That spade means business. I was going to trade down to the 13 but keeping this one. I throw it over the side then walk the line up to the front cleat heck
Old 08-10-2017, 05:29 PM
Registered

I called directly, they were on sale 5 percent off free shipping and he threw in a shirt when I asked about one