Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
31 sonic and me getting screwed >

31 sonic and me getting screwed

Notices

31 sonic and me getting screwed

Old 01-22-2018, 05:23 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

727 Marine had a Facebook page until someone advised to see this thread and then Poof! His Facebook page disappeared.
Old 01-23-2018, 07:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote from 727marine bbb response-
"consumer came to get the boat but did not take the boat for a water test before having it shipped up north"

Complete and utter lie. I could not get there for water test as work and a family issue simply prevented it. Zero truth to this statment.
Old 01-23-2018, 07:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote from 727marine on bbb response-
"explained to the consumer that they are taking the boat AS IS, and consumer signed their invoice agreeing to the boat being AS IS."

Another complete and total lie. I was not there for them to explain anything. I never signed the last invoice that was sent to me- and was never explained in person as I was not there. If he had told me he would do the work but I was completely on my own and the work was as is- with no accountability at all- and if it did not work when I got it he would not be accountable. I would never have hired him. No one with SOUND MIND would. He put this as is crap on the last and final invoice he sent. Because he knew he was performing sub-par work if any. These are lies and complete falsehoods. I don't know why I just looked this up. Just p*ssed me off looking at all these bullsh*t lies again.... ugghh.....