LOTO/Shootout Roll Call--Check in here

Notices

LOTO/Shootout Roll Call--Check in here

Old 08-18-2017, 11:12 AM
ben
Registered

Received 35 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeremy B.
Showing up Tuesday morning, Staying at Red Head Yacht Club. Not taking the Checkmate this year. Riding with Friends. 40 MTI, 388 Hustler, 30 Ckeckmate, 29 PowerQuest, 24 ft Triple toon. Choices
I'm staying at redhead as well, If you need an extra passenger in the MTI I'd be happy to buy a few rounds. Been in a lot of boats but a big cat is still on my list!
Old 08-18-2017, 11:46 AM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by gmgearhead454
lol, no, but how did you know i just did all that? You on the fb warlock page I'm guessing? I had to rewire the entire stereo system today, when i got it only 2 subs and 1 speaker worked. The wiring was all pulled out and looked like it was ran by a blind kid. Got all 4 subs goin and 6 of the 10 speakers done. I'll finish the rest tomorrow when i put on the new grab rails and some other little stuff. Hope to see some of you guys there!
You will figure out whom I am. Lets just say I know a thing or 2 about all Marine 496's and actually maybe a tad bit more about this marine stuff. I had to mess with you about all that work you have done. .It seems to keep you busy
Old 08-18-2017, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 29 Posts

BUP, will your Lavey be up and running in the Shoot Out?
Old 08-18-2017, 03:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We rented a deck boat, but I would love to trade beer/gas/cash for a ride on something cool!
Old 08-18-2017, 04:19 PM
Registered

I will be headed down wed night. (sad we are going to miss the street party) staying til monday. we made it a guys weekend (figured the women would get bored watching boats all day) so i will have 7 or 8 guys and two 29 outlaws staying at kipilana resort. I havnt been down to loto in several years and the rest are all first timers down there so i would be open to any advice/ plans we hook up with. i have never been down for the shootout so any advice is appreciated. looking forward to getting back to loto

Justin
Old 08-18-2017, 04:27 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
BUP, will your Lavey be up and running in the Shoot Out?
Our plans just did not align for completing the build for the events I had planned. . The interior has been a very long process. Most sportboat builders do not have an in house interior personal anymore.so this automatically put other areas of the build on complete hold. The interior was in line behind many other boats.
Old 08-18-2017, 04:37 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

So you have seen my Skater but here are pics of Yvonne and I in case we run into you out and about
Attached Thumbnails LOTO/Shootout Roll Call--Check in here-yvo-i-hyde-park.jpg   LOTO/Shootout Roll Call--Check in here-skater-3212-go-pro-grab-st-clair.jpg  
Old 08-18-2017, 05:50 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 224 Likes on 129 Posts

I'll be down Thursday afternoon, probably over to performance later, don't know where Friday will
take us, Sat and Sunday, on the race course
Old 08-18-2017, 07:55 PM
Registered

I will but without a race tune the message i posted on chief performance teaming up thread posted by Speed On The Water is below and needless to say i'm pissed but i will be there!

​​​​​​well I have heard great things about Tommy and wish he was still involved! I own the 47 GTX Outerlimits XXX and i have the 1500/1250 Chief 632 CI quad Whipple motors recently gone through. First u buy a program for say $20,000.00 then you pay for tuning. Refresh the motors and change the cam slightly based on their recommendation and then spend $5000 for Ben to come to town for a couple days and to justify it he claims the tune is bad and he could of spent a week tuning the motors. At $2000 day i bet he could. but if the tune is junk WTF was the $20k for and then claims well i don't know what you did to the motor so i have to start over ( we changed the cam to what u suggested) thats all NOTHING else other than replacing worn parts fuel pumps, water pumps, servicing injectors ect. We also find out one motor is internally balanced the other one externally (thats a 3k bill to correct) now my computer has a race fuel tune and a pump gas tune but because he does not talk to or respond to the customer when on the dyno he fails to even look at it. Now Texas outlaw challenge was coming up in a few weeks i was told he would be here to do some in the water tuning that was included in my bill. I wanted to raise the rev limiter and run race fuel for the shootout not only did he not show up he didn't even respond to me or the shop Gulf Coast complete Marine until AFTER the shootout was over! SO here we are getting ready for LOTO and the same **** the ******* doesn't respond to countless messages nor has he ever looked at the race fuel tune or given me a way to raise the rev limiter he has the system i BOUGHT locked u can't do ANYTHING without paying him its fing extortion ( i requested simple access to idle speed rev limiter not the ability to steal his program). The answer you question how will it work........ its a disaster and i would not recommend anyone buy anything from them! This is in no way a knock on Tommy as i heard nothing but great things about him but he sold his company and reputation to a complete *******!
Old 08-18-2017, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
So you have seen my Skater but here are pics of Yvonne and I in case we run into you out and about
Just look for the line to meet Greg

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.