Really excited. 1977 cigarette 28ss purchase >

Really excited. 1977 cigarette 28ss purchase

Notices

Really excited. 1977 cigarette 28ss purchase

Old 08-23-2017, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Really excited. 1977 cigarette 28ss purchase

Well I finally just did it. I found myself a very clean 197728 SS cigarette boat. I've driven lots of boats mostly weekenders and some small Small sea ray pachangas.

as a child in Georgian Bay Ontario are used to see a cigarette boat at the marina every weekend and all I ever thought is how much I wanted one. So here I am picking up the boat tomorrow from an awesome guy took really good care of it 680 hours on the boat in a bout 200 on the 350 motors

I believe I found the post from 2003 on this site where the boat was sold to the gentleman I'm getting it from, what a small world.

i'm looking for any tips or knowledge to assist me with this boat good or bad information just reaching out to the community that obviously knows a lot about these boat.

The boat is going to be staying in freshwater Georgian Bay and has always been in freshwater told life from what I can see.

Very excited new owner.
Old 08-23-2017, 10:06 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratulations, you can host the pics on flikr and post the links here. Waiting....
Old 08-23-2017, 10:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's awesome! I would love to have a 28 Cig! Post pics when you get it, please. Good luck with it and enjoy!
Old 08-24-2017, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts

Congrats. Was a survey done on engines, hull and electrical system?
Old 08-25-2017, 07:26 AM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Congrats on the purchase! Anyone hunting a 28 Cig, i am listing the Bicycle next week. PM if ya might be interested.
Old 08-25-2017, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Animalguy10
Well I finally just did it. I found myself a very clean 197728 SS cigarette boat. I've driven lots of boats mostly weekenders and some small Small sea ray pachangas.

as a child in Georgian Bay Ontario are used to see a cigarette boat at the marina every weekend and all I ever thought is how much I wanted one. So here I am picking up the boat tomorrow from an awesome guy took really good care of it 680 hours on the boat in a bout 200 on the 350 motors

I believe I found the post from 2003 on this site where the boat was sold to the gentleman I'm getting it from, what a small world.

i'm looking for any tips or knowledge to assist me with this boat good or bad information just reaching out to the community that obviously knows a lot about these boat.

The boat is going to be staying in freshwater Georgian Bay and has always been in freshwater told life from what I can see.

Very excited new owner.
Congrats!!! Where on the bay are ya?
Old 08-25-2017, 12:28 PM
Registered

Received 52 Likes on 27 Posts

Big block 28ss owner here. Fun boats. Handle well, and I use mine a lot by myself. Not too tough to handle alone.