Notices

First Lust!

Old 04-04-2018, 06:26 AM
"Unregistered Gun"
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by hogie roll
My neighbor at ky lake had a 45 sonic and I was in awe of it as a child. I must have drawn it a hundred times.
You have to be talking about Randy's boat, its for sale!

https://www.offshoreonly.com/classif...om-o71960.html

Old 04-04-2018, 07:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine was more recent. A good friend of mine and I got into Wave Runners in 2008. Prior to that I would boat with my uncle or friends. By 2009 I bought a new Wave Runner and sold the first one, but 2010 my friend ended up buying a bow rider so I was out on my wave runner alone for the most part and decided to start looking at boats. My initial search was for cruisers, but when I found this site and started looking I knew my old gear head self would appreciate performance boating over a cruiser. That lead me to finding my first boat, my Tantrum. Drove up to IL to buy it and kept it a few years. After seeing how much the Chesapeake can impact the day out, I wanted to go bigger and that led me to Dave at MDG referring me to a friend of his that was selling his Bullet. The rest is history and I've been running my Bullet for 3 seasons. This will be the 4th.