Best  Oso  Thread  Of  All  Time!!!!!!! >

Best Oso Thread Of All Time!!!!!!!

Notices

Best Oso Thread Of All Time!!!!!!!

Old 10-29-2002, 11:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Troutly
Probably getting his nails done for the big show!

Is he using your nail guy now?
Old 10-30-2002, 04:39 PM
DEVIL MAN

I have talked to the lucky Bachelor a number of times...he has pretty much given up all hope of keeping us in line....he now realizes that putting you and me in jail would only add fuel to the fire. The last thing he wants us to become are martyr's!!!! He has taken this in great stride....this was a lot of fun. My next proposal is for us to go on the family feud....tell them that Jeff is my father in law!!!!! Judy needs to settle down anyway!!!! I am open for any other suggestions...may as well keep this thread going!!!!

DMan

Phantom....we might need your wit on the Family Feud...any possibility of you being my step-son?????!!!!!!

Old 10-31-2002, 04:37 PM
Registered

DMAN,

Now that it's down to the final three on the current Bachelor, who is your pick???
Old 11-04-2002, 12:08 PM
DEVIL MAN

Steamin...Who knows, but if I were the bachelor, I would pick the little blonde hottie from Alabama!!!!! I just dig her uncle's collection room with all that Bama football stuff and I loved the way he talked about NAAAAASCAR!!!!!

I think he will pick the brunette from the Midwest!!

DMan

Old 11-04-2002, 06:28 PM
Registered

Originally posted by DEVIL MAN
Steamin...Who knows, but if I were the bachelor, I would pick the little blonde hottie from Alabama!!!!! I just dig her uncle's collection room with all that Bama football stuff and I loved the way he talked about NAAAAASCAR!!!!!

I think he will pick the brunette from the Midwest!!

DMan

Hey DMan-

I thought you might relate to a guy that is obviously a creepy fanatic, a nut case, a wacko, a real screwball. I bet you have the same kinda thing only with Roller Derby stuff.

By the way...........I think he dismissed the hottie last week (the one that didn't get picked). I thought she would have made the cut, but I was wrong.
Old 11-04-2002, 06:37 PM
DEVIL MAN

Phantom...You should know that the only thing I collect are old boat parts and Powerboat Magazines from the past 14 years.....
I do have some old issues of the Roller Derby Gazette and have pictures that you would kill to get a hold of...showing me wrestling with my buddies on the banked track!!! Classic stuff!!

DMan

Old 11-05-2002, 01:04 PM
Registered

Originally posted by DEVIL MAN
Phantom...You should know that the only thing I collect are old boat parts and Powerboat Magazines from the past 14 years.....
I do have some old issues of the Roller Derby Gazette and have pictures that you would kill to get a hold of...showing me wrestling with my buddies on the banked track!!! Classic stuff!!

DMan

DMan-

That is a visual I don't need. You and your wrestling buddies. Gezzz!
Old 11-05-2002, 03:22 PM
Registered

I only wish Sgt. Slaughter had kept the "cobra clutch" on your head a little longer.
Attached Thumbnails Best  Oso  Thread  Of  All  Time!!!!!!!-dman-slaughter.jpg  
Old 11-05-2002, 03:30 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I love this stuff I wish I would of thought of it first
Nort's always on top of these things
Old 11-05-2002, 03:40 PM
Registered

Originally posted by WWW TOPDJ COM
I love this stuff I wish I would of thought of it first
Nort's always on top of these things

Brian-

That sad part is...........that's a real photo, and DMAN is a real fan, even though wrestling itself isn't real!

Quick Reply: Best Oso Thread Of All Time!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.