Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OSO Southern Ohio SHOOTOUT....Ohio River, BE THERE >

OSO Southern Ohio SHOOTOUT....Ohio River, BE THERE

Notices

OSO Southern Ohio SHOOTOUT....Ohio River, BE THERE

Old 10-25-2002, 11:52 AM
Allan4

No Central Ohio representation yet......what's up with that??? LEt's go boys, jump in here. Looks like we have about 15 or so boats already, hope we can get about 30.

Luv, yeah, I'm serious. I need to consult with Ittffli about using the winterizing device, but I wouldn't mind doind mine right there either. Not sure why you called me a professional racer, I'm just a weekend warrior...HAHAHAHA, By the way....I hate OSU......I'm die hard Cats. CFD gave me like 14 points, so I take the cake, almost took the game.....2 DROPS IN THE ENDZONE....UUUUGGHHHHH!!!!

Merlin.....I assume you want sunday as opposed to saturday. Any others feel the same?? Makes little difference to me. See what hadley wants to do, we need to get wendel and that crew as well.

Baja boat, good to see you guyss are in, I figured you were. See you guys on the water, let me know whether you want Sat or Sun. Later A4

Old 10-25-2002, 12:05 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I dont care........sat. or Sun.

Bajaboat & the "crew".......ride with me if you want......

Any word on the docks ? could be tough if they are out.
Old 10-25-2002, 12:19 PM
Allan4

We are looking into that right now. If they are not in we have other options. Downtown, pay a lump fee at a marina or convince someone at CRC to put them back in. I know Riverside are out, I saw them in the parking lot last week. Either way, we will come up with a suitable alternative. Downtown is most likely the best choice though. I'll let you all know.

Lets shoot for Sunday the 3rd, seems like less people are working on Sunday than Sat. Later.

Old 10-25-2002, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs up docks are in!!

Spoke with the dude that usaually works the ramp. The docks are in and will be through the end of Nov. Also nobody will be there collecting money !!

GAME ON...............
Old 10-25-2002, 02:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up sounds goos

Allan 4 , Sounds good. I'm off on Saturday(Plus the wife will be out of town) JACKPOT!!!! Speaking if wives we are still together. She couldn't get rid of a guy who passes out in a jacuzzi after launching the Kahns factory into a certain Baja.........

ITTLFLI, sorry haven't called you I will fill you in. Hows the garage coming???? I have picked up a few more clients for us.

CFD5, I think I had a good time At Crowleys, I feel like and idiot because I didn't even realize that Ted was there and that I had been talking to him the whole time.

Kevin
Old 10-25-2002, 02:55 PM
Registered

I meant it sounds Good,

Allan Are you going to the UC game. I am also off on this Sat. let me know
KT
Old 10-25-2002, 03:06 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Allan4
No Central Ohio representation yet......what's up with that??? LEt's go boys, jump in here. Looks like we have about 15 or so boats already, hope we can get about 30.
Does anyone have an extra seat??
Tommy
Old 10-25-2002, 05:36 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Are the Bengals home on Sunday? I'll see if a can scare up a few people to come down.

Merlin has been talking to Dustin. Extra 100hp sounds cheap if you can keep the drives on.
Old 10-25-2002, 05:45 PM
Registered

I don't think I'll make it down. I put the Spectre up Monday and the 21' may have a new home. I don't know if my Dad or brother are planning on taking there 24's down. FlyinBrian emailed me and said you guys started a thread talking about the Cinci run. I may come down with one of the 24's. Don't know, I'll have to talk to them.
See ya!!!
Old 10-25-2002, 07:04 PM
packinair

Whatever lamb.. they will still have your seat reserved at the gay bar.. get off your ass and bring that *****ass 21' down there
Now that I can called you out and opened a can of woopass you HAVE TO COME..
Attached Thumbnails OSO Southern Ohio SHOOTOUT....Ohio River, BE THERE-bitchslap.gif  

Quick Reply: OSO Southern Ohio SHOOTOUT....Ohio River, BE THERE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.