Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OSO Southern Ohio SHOOTOUT....Ohio River, BE THERE >

OSO Southern Ohio SHOOTOUT....Ohio River, BE THERE

Notices

OSO Southern Ohio SHOOTOUT....Ohio River, BE THERE

Old 10-25-2002, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 37 Likes on 13 Posts

The twin turbo Eliminator was sure hoping that the 21 Skater was gonna be there. Interesting to see how the race would go with enough fuel on board to make a full pass! Think Tom's feeling pretty good.
Old 10-25-2002, 10:11 PM
packinair

I rode on the eliminator.. I got $10 on Tom

Old 10-26-2002, 10:07 AM
merlin540

i am disappointed that the lambs arent coming either. i want to see the 120 mph skater run in our water on a sunday afternoon. i sure hope the twin turbo eliminator shows up. it would be a pleasure to get my doors blown off by the old school twin turbo beast. you know what they say if its not broke dont fix it. BOY I SURE MISS MY 1950HP 27 ELIMINATOR DAYTONA.

Old 10-26-2002, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

Merlin..........I know where it is.........the problem is your 1950 HP blew a frickin hole right in the bottom
Old 10-26-2002, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I plan on driving down Sat. morning, I still need an address or park name. Has anyone heard if Les is coming down or not, he mentioned it in another post but did not know if he would have to work or not. I am putting a different gear ratio in the lower 1.19 had a 1.3 in at Alum, it will take a little of the accelleration away, but if Lamb isn't showing I'll probably be all right.
Tom
Old 10-26-2002, 08:35 PM
Registered

LOL!!! If i talk my dad into driving down with me Ill be there
Old 10-27-2002, 01:39 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I had a great time at Alum Creek checking out all your fast boats.Won a few races and didn;t break.I don;t know about cinn. Later RED CHECKMATE J Gruber
Old 10-27-2002, 01:50 PM
Registered

Were you that slow red boat? Oh wait, that was me, forgot...
Old 10-27-2002, 05:05 PM
merlin540

Default SHOOTOUT IS SUNDAY NOT SATURDAY

the southern ohio shootout will be held sunday starting at 11:00 till we either get thrown off the river or we wreck or run out of gas. schmidt field ramp is the only one left. all the other ramps docks are out for the year. i talked to the owner of the ludlow bromley yacht club saturday and he said he would open for us if we want to use his harbor for the event. they would grill out for us and have beer if we want it but i need a head count by tomorrow afternoon so i can let him know mon night. the river this time of year has less traffic down there and will be smoother. let me know asap on oso. i will bring my stalker radar gun with lockout for max speed and gps so we can see who the fastest is with no BULL****. are the indian lake boys coming????? no worry about dnr or anyone else this time of year down here LETS BURN THEM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-27-2002, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Weather permiting........I will be there......

Cookout sounds good......

Quick Reply: OSO Southern Ohio SHOOTOUT....Ohio River, BE THERE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.