Ron Szolack, 2018 Skater Fest.

Notices

Ron Szolack, 2018 Skater Fest.

Old 08-10-2018, 07:26 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Ron Szolack, 2018 Skater Fest.

One of my favourite summer events is now here, Ron Szolacks Skater Fest. August 10,11 and 12th. On Saturday August 11th, myself and friends will be sitting on shore in Windsor, ON. waiting to see the Skater Fest boats roaring down the Detroit River from Metro Beach on Lake St. Clair on their way to the Ambassador Bridge. I anticipate that the boats will be coming down the Detroit River around 12:30PM and can be viewed any where on the Detroit River from LSC to the Ambassador Bridge from both sides of the Detroit River. Once all the boats get to the Bridge they will come back up the Detroit River into LSC then up the St. Clair River on their way to Pepper Joe's on the Pine River at the City of St. Clair for a lunch stop. I have been told that this year there will be more boats from all over the U.S. and Canada then in previous years. Bring your camera's and camcorders and enjoy this event.
Old 08-10-2018, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This will be my first time to be able to watch The boats come in. My Dad and I will be watching at the mouth of the Pine River. I now live in St. Clair and have Been to all 24 years of the St. Clair River Classic. The Skater Fest was always the weekend after and I was back at home about 75 miles away. When I heard it was back this year I set a reminder in the phone. I will be down by the river at 11 and enjoy the nice weather and wait for the parade of some serious and beautiful boats.
Old 08-10-2018, 09:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by jds2500
This will be my first time to be able to watch The boats come in. My Dad and I will be watching at the mouth of the Pine River. I now live in St. Clair and have Been to all 24 years of the St. Clair River Classic. The Skater Fest was always the weekend after and I was back at home about 75 miles away. When I heard it was back this year I set a reminder in the phone. I will be down by the river at 11 and enjoy the nice weather and wait for the parade of some serious and beautiful boats.

I'm guessing that they will be coming to Pepper Joe's around 1:30 or 2:PM., enjoy the sights and sounds with your dad.
Old 08-11-2018, 05:47 PM
sre
Registered

Old 08-11-2018, 05:48 PM
sre
Registered

Old 08-11-2018, 06:29 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

That 170 was in the Orange 388 with Vinny on the sticks
Old 08-11-2018, 09:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

It was a great show watching all the Skaters going down the Detroit River to the Ambassador Bridge and back up the river into LSC. One of the best Skater Fest Events so far. Thanks to Ron Szolack and everyone who came down to participate in this great event.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:01 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I took some video with my camera of Ron Szolack 2018 Skater Fest on the Detroit River. The first video was of Rocketeer going up the Detroit River on Friday evening to the Skater Fest gathering. The next video was on Saturday morning of 2 Cigarettes going up the Detroit River and then I took some pictures and video of the surrounding area while waiting for the boats to come and they did. The video isn't great or even good but better then nothing and I hope you enjoy it. I also hope that this like works.

Old 08-12-2018, 09:03 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
I took some video with my camera of Ron Szolack 2018 Skater Fest on the Detroit River. The first video was of Rocketeer going up the Detroit River on Friday evening to the Skater Fest gathering. The next video was on Saturday morning of 2 Cigarettes going up the Detroit River and then I took some pictures and video of the surrounding area while waiting for the boats to come and they did. The video isn't great or even good but better then nothing and I hope you enjoy it. I also hope that this like works.

https://youtu.be/bt8sWtcKye0
Don't know why it didn't work but goggle Ron Szolack 2018 Skater Fest.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:38 PM
sre
Registered

Originally Posted by precisiondetails
That 170 was in the Orange 388 with Vinny on the sticks
It was a fun ride. Was running 150 in snotty water coming up on the bridge . 170 was in the shipping channel heading to lunch .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.