Getting on a plane with 24 people on board >

Getting on a plane with 24 people on board

Notices

Getting on a plane with 24 people on board

Old 08-18-2018, 06:25 PM
Registered

Received 66 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
Ok ...this is Columbia....we need a little more information...those 22 passengers...are those 24 skinny little coke whores or are those the 24 fat drunkin bastards on their way to bang said *****es??
lol
dude you have no idea... blow is 2 dollars a gr In medellin and 3 per on the coast. Lol. They don’t have crack here. Bazuco is a by product of the manufacturing process. The low life street erchins smoke that crap. A month ago the cops caught three local dudes cooking a ton of blow in the mangroves of a nearby island lol. Viva colombia. Pm mi I will give yo some Facebook links to local working girl talent that look like super models. I know some old gringos that have live in perfect 10 girlfriends they give a G a month to for college and what ever. Most avg people here make min wage which is 225. Bucks u.s. a month for a six day work week. Viva colombia again for the hotties.
Old 08-18-2018, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 409 Likes on 182 Posts

Originally Posted by iliveonanisland
https://www.instagram.com/hostalislamucura

https://m.facebook.com/hostalislamucura/

do not open the links if hot lil spinners in T back bikinis offend you! If that describes you pls, Go back to your blow boater website. Carry on men.

We have over 110 guests here today. Dj will be spinning dance tunes after supper...
Is that your resort in those pics.if so your living the life dude good for you.
Old 08-18-2018, 07:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Craney

Is that your resort in those pics.if so your living the life dude good for you.
Thx bro, it as a ball buster getting it built the first two years. We’ve been open just over two now and since getting our business licenses we have blow up on booking TripAdvisor etc. Building 20 more rooms ASAP. RM
Old 08-18-2018, 07:58 PM
Registered

Next year I’m going to bring down a used 36 skater and scare the chit out of these people. There are zero badazz boats like the states here.

Late this year I want to bring down a 21 to mount a fresh 300 omc V8 on, then will have water skiing and barefoot classes.
Old 08-18-2018, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Place looks awesome, I’m viewing on mobile device- is there an English (gringo) version of site?
Old 08-18-2018, 09:55 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,124 Likes on 474 Posts

https://www.instagram.com/hostalislamucura

https://m.facebook.com/hostalislamucura/

do not open the links if hot lil spinners in T back bikinis offend you! If that describes you pls, Go back to your blow boater website. Carry on men.

We have over 110 guests here today. Dj will be spinning dance tunes after supper...
You live in paradise. I'm sure guys are allowed on Isla Mucura but I guess it's just more appealing to post pictures s of girls.
Good luck to you, a great setup there.

RR

Old 08-18-2018, 10:12 PM
Registered

Received 409 Likes on 182 Posts

Thx bro, it as a ball buster getting it built the first two years. We’ve been open just over two now and since getting our business licenses we have blow up on booking TripAdvisor etc. Building 20 more rooms ASAP. RM
It looks like all been worth it,you have done a great job.
Old 08-18-2018, 11:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Powerquest230
Place looks awesome, I’m viewing on mobile device- is there an English (gringo) version of site?
i have a friend from the states coming down soon to update our website to have an English version. Facebook and IG its just guests posting in Spanish for the most part. I think on Facebook you can translate their written text.
Old 08-18-2018, 11:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Craney

It looks like all been worth it,you have done a great job.
thx. It was a hell of a project myself and a bunch of nativos I trained to do gringo style framing and they taught me how to work with palm for the roof work lol
Old 08-18-2018, 11:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rak rua

You live in paradise. I'm sure guys are allowed on Isla Mucura but I guess it's just more appealing to post pictures s of girls.
Good luck to you, a great setup there.

RR

most of those pics and posts are by our guests. More single women come thru than single guys tho. But I’m ok with that lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.