Notices

Monday Damage Report

Old 10-28-2002, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Monday Damage Report

Hello all and well even though its alomst November still went out this weekend with the CBPBA crew and had some lunch on the bay. Well as I was driving my steering was get a little stange because if I turned the wheel to the left it was nice and smooth but when I turned to the right it was real tough and sometimes would get stuck. I have Latham Marine External Steering, which I as sure is not cheap to fix Well when I got to our destination and I inspected the steering cylinder there was fluid leaking out of the seal on the end. Even worse was the fluid that was coming out was a milky white color meaning that there is water now in the cylinder. I am calling Latham Marine today to see what I have to fix this or should I just order another cylinder. I will try and post pics of this later today. Hopefully this is not to hard to fix. Have a great week.