Notices

Ocean City Riot??

Old 10-02-2019, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't mind kids being kids with any type of car. Hell my son does demo derbys and I back him up. It's the stupid and downright dangerous stuff that they do. Smokey burnouts in the middle of a large crowd is both. .I do know that a couple of people got hit and hurt from that stuff. Even when we were street racing it was away from large places and only a few that knew about it were there. There is nothing better than the sound of 426 hemi, 440, 454, 460 anywhere. These "fart cans" are just irritating and actually hard on the eardrums. I understand everybody has their own opinion of what is music to their ears. I don't have to agree with them and they don't have to agree with me. That's my .04 worth.
Old 10-02-2019, 03:24 PM
Registered

Received 82 Likes on 58 Posts

I took his comments as 'jest'. We've all been there.
Originally Posted by CT River Baja
Honestly? Come on man maybe YOU didnt but to act like nobody in the 80s ever did a huge burnout, doughnuts in the road or drove around with open headers at 1am is ridiculous. My Dad has told me plenty of crazy stories of street racing and other crazy car antics from the 70-80s.
I recall one story of a teenager in the late 80s that died on my street because he was sitting on the hood of his buddies Camaro while they did doughnuts and He fell off split his head and got ran over....
Old 10-02-2019, 11:55 PM
Registered

Received 286 Likes on 177 Posts

What cracks me up is the big smokey burnout, dumps the clutch, a tiny tire chirp then falls on it's face.

Last edited by zz28zz; 10-03-2019 at 12:08 AM.