best cover for nor-tech 390? >

best cover for nor-tech 390?

Notices

best cover for nor-tech 390?

Old 02-14-2020, 12:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BONDO10
Southbrook, beautiful boat. Where in Mass are you?
I have all the individual covers for seats, helm etc. It's not a bad system, takes 10 minutes to pull them off and store them, probably 25 minutes to put them on. Whats nice is it's a one person job, even in the wind. I had a roof and motor cover made to match.I did a one piece cover for all three motors that works well. The roof is the only challenge in the wind. Yours probably wouldn't be as difficult with a tubular t-top. I have the rounded waxed roof, so the cover slides around until I get it buckled
I'm in Berkley on the Assonet River, just up the split from the Taunton River - about 5-6 miles up from Battleship Cove. Do you leave the boat out all summer with just the seat/engine/roof covers on?
Old 02-14-2020, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 02-14-2020, 01:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 74 Likes on 24 Posts

Yes, out all summer. The covers go over the gunnel, and snap to the underside of the rub rail. I don't have Sea Deck, so the only thing exposed is the gel coated floor. Its self bailing, and I use non skid wax, so the floor is clean with a hose rinse . If I find a pic with the covers on, I'll post them.
Old 02-14-2020, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 569 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by BONDO10
Yes, out all summer. The covers go over the gunnel, and snap to the underside of the rub rail. I don't have Sea Deck, so the only thing exposed is the gel coated floor. Its self bailing, and I use non skid wax, so the floor is clean with a hose rinse . If I find a pic with the covers on, I'll post them.
Non skid wax?! No that’s something I need