Notices

cheap stocks

Old 08-02-2021, 11:51 AM
Registered

Received 194 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by ThisIsLivin
Anybody watching NSAV when I brought it up, it was at .009, it's currently above .14 and headed up. I have been selling off everything and buying everything I can. I even pulled money out of my home equity and bought in. Based on what I am hearing and reading, it's headed to $1 by the end of the year. .
Who are you hearing this from, is the big question?
Old 08-02-2021, 04:12 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ThisIsLivin
Anybody watching NSAV when I brought it up, it was at .009, it's currently above .14 and headed up. I have been selling off everything and buying everything I can. I even pulled money out of my home equity and bought in. Based on what I am hearing and reading, it's headed to $1 by the end of the year. I was buying so many shares I had to create buys in batches because they wouldn't let me buy so many shares at once.
This goes against everything you're supposed to do with stocks. I suggest searching up wallstreetbets and welcome home. LOL.
The following users liked this post:
Griff (08-02-2021)
Old 08-02-2021, 05:09 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Have some Tesla shares and they are the only things in the green for me.
had plug for a bit and made money but got out due to current volatility.
the things that’s currently killing me are some delta calls. Got them back when delta was going up. Since then it’s dropped 5-10$ a share. They are long calls so I have some time to recover. Damn COVID needs to take a hike.
Old 10-21-2021, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

I know there are a lot of Trump supporters on this forum so I am posting this. It's a SPAC that currently trades under the symbol DWAC until the merger with Trump media closes. This one could be volatile as Trump supporters buy it to show their support for Trump, while the Left shorts it. Currently trading around $12 pre-market. Refinitiv Newscasts - Trump to launch his own social media platform
Reuters4:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time Oct 21, 2021Click the following link to watch video: https://share.newsca...Source: Reuters

Description: Former U.S. President Donald Trump will launch his own social media app, TRUTH Social, that he said would "stand up to Big Tech" companies such as Twitter and Facebook that have barred him from their platforms. Jayson Albano reports.
Short Link: https://refini.tv/2Z...

Video Transcript:

After being silenced by Facebook and Twitter for months, former U.S. President Donald Trump said Wednesday he'll be launching his own social media platform, TRUTH Social. Trump was kicked out of several social networks following the January 6 Capitol Hill riots. In a press release on Wednesday, he said his new app is being created to “fight back against the 'Big Tech' companies of Silicon Valley”, which he says silences “opposing voices in America.” TRUTH Social will be launched through a new company, a merger between Trump Media and Technology Group, or TMTG, and Digital World Acquisition Group. That's a special purpose acquisition company - already listed on the NASDAQ. The merger will allow TMTG to also be listed on the stock exchange, as well as give it access to Digital World's cash raised from its IPO. According to the press release, that cash amounts to $293 million, assuming none of that firm's shareholders choose to redeem their shares. The impending deal values Trump's company at $875 million. But the merger is not yet complete. Both companies have said that would depend on shareholder redemptions not exceeding a minimum cash requirement. The press release said a beta version of TRUTH Social will be available to invited guests next month. It also said that in the future, TMTG intends to launch a streaming service featuring 'non-woke' entertainment programming, as well as a cloud service which it hopes will rival Google and Amazon.
Old 10-21-2021, 11:00 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 496 Likes on 271 Posts

Just for fun I bought 50 shares of DWAC this morning after reading this. As of right now, up $300.00. Fun to watch, more rewarding than slot machines!
Nothing personel 353 (10-22-2021)
Old 10-21-2021, 11:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by resurrected
Just for fun I bought 50 shares of DWAC this morning after reading this. As of right now, up $300.00. Fun to watch, more rewarding than slot machines!
I bought it at $10.50 pre-market. Was $12 by the time I posted it. Just hit $24's after it unhalted for an upside volatility halt. Fundamentals don't matter in the short run. This could easily become the next MEME stock. $50? $100? All I know is that a lot of people hate the Left and this could become a proxy for sticking it to Big Tech and support for Trump. It'll be fun while it lasts.
resurrected (10-21-2021)
Old 10-21-2021, 11:20 AM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

Bought it this morning at $14.57 and currently $25.61
Old 10-21-2021, 12:04 PM
Registered

Received 790 Likes on 372 Posts

SOFI has been good to me. Up 50%. Cost basis is $14.50.
Old 10-21-2021, 12:18 PM
Registered

DWAC halted again for upside volatility - $33.94. Premature shorts are getting smoked.
Old 10-21-2021, 12:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 496 Likes on 271 Posts

This thing is a fun ride!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.