Notices

cheap stocks

Old 10-28-2021, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 342 Likes on 120 Posts

Some other positions I am in. TDAC is a spac merging with Lottery.com. The shareholder vote is today. The merger will be approved. New symbol Monday LTRY. Allows players to participate in lotteries via the internet. Already in 40 countries, already has revenue. Could be a nice story stock, small public float. IN around $14.

FPAC is another spac merging with a Peter Theil backed Crypto Fintech company somewhat similar to BKKT. 20222 might be the year of Crypto. Trading mid $10's

XPDI is another Crypto holding and mining company trading 11.s

FYI SPAC were hot as hell at the beginning of the year - then were absolutely hated and left for dead. Some of the good ones, like BKKT are being seen for their real potential. But sentiment can change in a heartbeat and they can be out of favor again in a heartbeat. Fair warning.

Previously mentioned VRAR tried another break out the other day and failed. Fell to low 9's and is working its way back up. Sexy story that just hasn't caught on yet. AI and Metaverse play. FB just announced that they are investing $10B in the Metaverse. Zuck things it's future.

Sorry for the edit, was in a hurry and conflated a symbol.

Last edited by Marginmn; 10-28-2021 at 08:46 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Griff (10-28-2021)
Old 10-28-2021, 02:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Marginmn
Some other positions I am in. TDAC is a spac merging with Lottery.com. The shareholder vote is today. The merger will be approved. New symbol Monday LTRY. Allows players to participate in lotteries via the internet. Already in 40 countries, already has revenue. Could be a nice story stock, small public float. IN around $14.

FPAC is another spac merging with a Peter Theil backed Crypto Fintech company somewhat similar to BKKT. 20222 might be the year of Crypto. Trading mid $10's

XPDI is another Crypto holding and mining company trading 11.s

FYI SPAC were hot as hell at the beginning of the year - then were absolutely hated and left for dead. Some of the good ones, like BKKT are being seen for their real potential. But sentiment can change in a heartbeat and they can be out of favor again in a heartbeat. Fair warning.

Previously mentioned VRAR tried another break out the other day and failed. Fell to low 9's and is working its way back up. Sexy story that just hasn't caught on yet. AI and Metaverse play. FB just announced that they are investing $10B in the Metaverse. Zuck things it's future.

Sorry for the edit, was in a hurry and conflated a symbol.
VRAR just halted on an upside circuit breaker at $14.30. It's the best Metaverse play out there in sympathy with the FaceBook news. It has a really small float - 5M - pro's could really run it if they want. I am freaking loaded in VRAR. Sold 1/4 of it to lock in some profit. • RTR 02:59 FACEBOOK VR HEAD SAYS META NAME WILL ROLL OUT OVER NEXT FEW MONTHS ACROSS PRODUCTS, SUCH AS FACEBOOK PORTAL TO META PORTAL
• RTR 02:56 PM FACEBOOK <FB.O>VR HEAD SAYS CO WILL RETIRE OCULUS NAME FOR ITS VR PRODUCTS FROM EARLY 2022 - FACEBOOK POST • RTR 02:47 PM UPDATE 9-Facebook to be called Meta in nod to its 'metaverse' vision • RTR 02:40 PM BUZZ-Facebook rebrands to Meta, Wall Street cheers • RTR 02:29 PM FACEBOOK WILL START TRADING UNDER NEW STOCK TICKER IT HAS RESERVED, MVRS, ON DEC 1 - BLOG • RTR 02:27 PM FACEBOOK SAYS NOT CHANGING CORPORATE STRUCTURE AS IT ANNOUNCES NAME CHANGE - BLOG • RTR 02:24 PM FACEBOOK SHARES GRADUALLY MOVE HIGHER, LAST UP 3% • RTR 02:20 PM FACEBOOK CEO SAYS CO WILL NOW BE METAVERSE FIRST, NOT FACEBOOK FIRST - CONFERENCE • RTR 02:18 PM FACEBOOK TO REBRAND AS META - CEO ZUCKERBERG AT CONFERENCE • RTR 02:11 PM FACEBOOK SAYS CONSIDERING HOW TO SECURE PEOPLE'S METAVERSE AVATARS SUCH AS THROUGH ID VERIFICATION OR TYING TO ACCOUNTS - CONFERENCE
resurrected (10-29-2021)
Old 10-28-2021, 02:12 PM
Registered

I sold 2/3's of my DWAC. Holding 1k in case it goes nuts.

My favorite swings currently are VRAR, a small cap AI and Metaverse play looking to break out in the $9's, QUBT quiet now but they are a Quantum computing play that will go large "IF" they bag a customer. ALSO in some BKKT- the recently IPO'd Crypto arm of ICE and the NYSE. Trading around $8, have some but looking to load it if flushes to the $7's. Be warned small caps are volatile and small caps are not currently in vogue on the street. Creates buying opportunities though.
Update,

VRAR hit almost $16 on the FB news. sold 2/3's of my position now.

QUBT is also breaking out. Still have my full position.
The following 4 users liked this post by Marginmn:
endeavor1 (10-29-2021), Griff (10-28-2021), resurrected (10-29-2021), TURBO JET (10-28-2021)
Old 10-28-2021, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 191 Likes on 106 Posts

Bought a thousand bucks worth of some shampoo emu bit coin while drinking last night.

I’m only a few tweets away from becoming a multi billionaire.
Old 10-28-2021, 11:37 PM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 374 Posts

Up big on lucid (doubled). Have a few hundred in it…bought it back when it was at $17.50.
Old 10-29-2021, 08:03 AM
Registered

Update,

VRAR hit almost $16 on the FB news. sold 2/3's of my position now.

QUBT is also breaking out. Still have my full position.
VRAR topped out at $16/12. Sold off hard in the after hours as the scummy financers got wind of VRAR shopping a private placement. They short the stock knowing it'll tank when the placement pr hits. It hit this am. Selling shares at $10 along with warrants. I hate that ****. VRAR could have well be trading $20's this am on excitement of FB changing their name and focus to the Metaverse. But that's how it goes. That's why you always take some off on huge spurts to the upside. The main purpose of Wall St is for companies to have access to capital to fund operations and growth. Just sucks when one of yours does a bad raise and it kills the momentum

TDAC changes symbols Monday. LTRY and LTRYW for the warrants. I'm in both.
Old 10-29-2021, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 1,331 Likes on 743 Posts

Warrants?

VRAR topped out at $16/12. Sold off hard in the after hours as the scummy financers got wind of VRAR shopping a private placement. They short the stock knowing it'll tank when the placement pr hits. It hit this am. Selling shares at $10 along with warrants. I hate that ****. VRAR could have well be trading $20's this am on excitement of FB changing their name and focus to the Metaverse. But that's how it goes. That's why you always take some off on huge spurts to the upside. The main purpose of Wall St is for companies to have access to capital to fund operations and growth. Just sucks when one of yours does a bad raise and it kills the momentum

TDAC changes symbols Monday. LTRY and LTRYW for the warrants. I'm in both.
Old 10-29-2021, 10:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
Warrants?
If a company issues them, warrants are a cheaper way to gain exposure to the upside moves in a company as they trade at a significant discount to the common. So you don't tie up nearly as much capital. Depending on the terms, they often trade lockstep with the common, and even at a premium since they require so much less capital, after the exercise price is surpassed - depending on the terms.

"A stock warrant represents the right to purchase a company's stock at a specific price and at a specific date. A stock warrant is issued directly by a company to an investor. ... Stock options are typically traded between investors. A stock warrant represents future capital for a company."

The common is on the left, The warrant on the right. LICY is a lithium battery recycling play that I want exposure to. As you can see it’s way cheaper to buy the warrant to gain exposure to this play.

Last edited by Marginmn; 10-29-2021 at 10:36 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Marginmn:
PROP STAR (10-29-2021), Wildman_grafix (10-29-2021)
Old 11-01-2021, 03:34 PM
Registered

Received 82 Likes on 58 Posts

There's never pain from taking profit!

I didn't get out at the high on any of my BKKT or EQOS but I did great overall. Good luck and happy trading.
Old 11-01-2021, 03:41 PM
Registered

Received 82 Likes on 58 Posts

meme coins are just for pumps and dumps. If you can see the pattern developing, get in - then get out quickly. I've done it and do it. But there is no value in Doge, Shib, etc, etc in the long term. Hold BTC and ETH for that. There are some good cypto projects that are lower cap but have upside potential.
- MANA
- SOL
- ADA
- Web3 space is already getting hot
- XRP will likely pop if Coinbase rumor is true
- AVAX
- LINK
..just to name a few that I have positions in at the moment. Do your own research.

Originally Posted by DallasBAJA
Any of you guys investing in Shiba or anything like that? Thought about putting 100 in there for ****s and gigs of blow money. If it ever hits a penny and I put 100 in now it will be worth around 15k.
ICDEDPPL (11-01-2021)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.