Notices

cheap stocks

Old 11-09-2021, 01:22 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

TTD up almost 40% since Friday close after a good earnings report and analysts raised the target price.
It may rally a little longer, but will probably fall off soon when some start taking some of their profits.
Old 11-09-2021, 08:59 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by open87
What was just witnessed in the last twenty minutes of trading was a point blank headshot to any notion that there is true price discovery in any asset in this market.

The DOW shot up 1400 points in ten minutes. Where was the circuit breaker on that?

A total coordinated cross asset buy across all markets executed faster than any human being could ever attempt. An actual impossible move.

The president announces a national emergency and the market jumps 2000 points. An exact timestamp that will forever be known in history as the most ****ed up moment in existence.

People who are alive now can look back in the future at Friday March 13th 2020 as the day when the United States of America ended. Make no mistake. It is over.

The Fed is handing $4.5 trillion to Wall Street to save an artificial construct of the economy while the real economy implodes.

Everyone in Washington and the whores of Wall Street should all be ripped from their happy dance and executed on the spot.

-ADR
i think we are about to hit the fall out right now from March 2020 . You had a pretty solid understanding a year ago, do you think another crash is coming ?
Old 11-10-2021, 01:50 PM
Registered

Received 790 Likes on 372 Posts

I’m getting my ass kicked today…
Old 11-10-2021, 02:00 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by 1MOSES1
Me too - it's fugly out there at the moment. Getting a nice ass whipping. CPI numbers were bad - fear of Evergreen contagion. Take your pick. It's brutal out there. .
The following users liked this post:
1MOSES1 (11-10-2021)
Old 11-10-2021, 02:23 PM
Registered

Buy when there's blood in the streets. Started some CURLF $9.2's - an OTC domestic pot play. The play being you hope the Dems can get the Safe Banking act and decriminalize pot which would allow the domestic US pot plays uplist to the major exchanges which would allow funds to buy them.
TrippM (11-11-2021)
Old 11-10-2021, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 1,325 Likes on 739 Posts

Originally Posted by Marginmn
Buy when there's blood in the streets. Started some CURLF $9.2's - an OTC domestic pot play. The play being you hope the Dems can get the Safe Banking act and decriminalize pot which would allow the domestic US pot plays uplist to the major exchanges which would allow funds to buy them.
That sounds pretty risky, counting on them to get anything else passed with such a slim majority. No way the GOP will go for it.
Old 11-10-2021, 03:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
That sounds pretty risky, counting on them to get anything else passed with such a slim majority. No way the GOP will go for it.
There's bipartisan support for the Safe Banking Act which would allow US banks to do business with cannabis companies in state's that have legalized pot. In fact the House has already passed it. If that were to pass in the Senate the domestic pots would be able to up-list and reflect the true value of their growing businesses - which would be multiples of what they are trading at now. The fly in the ointment (believe it or not) is that ass-hat Corey Booker in the Senate.

He's not happy with just changing the law. He's holding out for a broad bill that would expunge all past convictions for pot offenses, even for illegals, and carve outs for minority ownership of pot businesses. Even the Dems are tiring of his ****. On Friday a Republican introduced a legalization bill trying to get a compromise. There is bipartisan support for a bill and I suspect something will get done before the mid-terms. Both sides know the chances will be much less under a split or Republican Congress. But there is a ton of money at stake and I think they get something done.
Old 11-10-2021, 03:36 PM
Registered

Received 1,325 Likes on 739 Posts

There's bipartisan support for the Safe Banking Act which would allow US banks to do business with cannabis companies in state's that have legalized pot. In fact the House has already passed it. If that were to pass in the Senate the domestic pots would be able to up-list and reflect the true value of their growing businesses - which would be multiples of what they are trading at now. The fly in the ointment (believe it or not) is that ass-hat Corey Booker in the Senate.

He's not happy with just changing the law. He's holding out for a broad bill that would expunge all past convictions for pot offenses, even for illegals, and carve outs for minority ownership of pot businesses. Even the Dems are tiring of his ****. On Friday a Republican introduced a legalization bill trying to get a compromise. There is bipartisan support for a bill and I suspect something will get done before the mid-terms. Both sides know the chances will be much less under a split or Republican Congress. But there is a ton of money at stake and I think they get something done.
I agree it would be a game changer, that has been a huge issue with the cannabis business. May try a little.
Old 11-10-2021, 04:15 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by 1MOSES1
Me too - it's fugly out there at the moment. Getting a nice ass whipping. CPI numbers were bad - fear of Evergreen contagion. Take your pick. It's brutal out there. .
Me three
1MOSES1 (11-10-2021)
Old 11-10-2021, 05:47 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Me four …. Be patient and this also will pass
Griff (11-10-2021)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.