Virus spreading at gas stations >

Virus spreading at gas stations

Notices

Virus spreading at gas stations

Old 03-23-2020, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Unlimited jd
cannabis shops generate too much in tax revenue to shut down. Around here the host city also takes a percentage of profits.
That was my exact reaction also.
Old 03-23-2020, 11:12 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

Last edited by Keith Atlanta; 03-23-2020 at 11:16 AM.
Old 03-23-2020, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

The thing is, cannabis is still federally illegal......
Old 03-23-2020, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 4,322 Likes on 1,241 Posts

Originally Posted by Unlimited jd
cannabis shops generate too much in tax revenue to shut down. Around here the host city also takes a percentage of profits.
Goverment: Stay inside at all cost!!
Also Government : Please go vote and buy weed and liquor. Poling places full of people... that`s just fine.
Old 03-23-2020, 02:41 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Goverment: Stay inside at all cost!!
Also Government : Please go vote and buy weed and liquor. Poling places full of people... that`s just fine.
our election last week was postponed until June I think....

Democrats like to push for early voting, so having low turnouts on election day is in their favor as they aggressively get the innercity/low income/no income people to the early voting places
Old 03-23-2020, 08:14 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AllDodge
We keep latex gloves in vehicles just for fueling. Take them off after fuel is done and toss, then sanitize hands before getting in
I do the exact same thing. Always have since both my trucks are diesels and the pumps are always a mess anyways!
Old 03-24-2020, 01:14 AM
Registered

Received 286 Likes on 177 Posts

Finally, some positive news. I know it's still early but I'm liking what I'm hearing!

"SEAN HANNITY (HOST): Mr. Vice President, I'm holding up a letter. I'm going to read from it from a second, from a doctor in the New York area, and if I may read from it -- he has now worked with his -- his associates and he has a regimen.

Hydroxychloroquine, 200 milligrams twice a day, five days. Azithromycin, 500 milligrams once a day, five days. Zinc sulfate, 220 milligrams once a day for five days. This is what he has seen, him and his team have now treated approximately 350 patients in Kiryas Joel, it was an area of New York that was hit particularly hard and another 150 patients and other New York areas.

His results, we have had zero deaths, zero hospitalizations, zero intubations, zero"

https://www.mediamatters.org/sean-ha...regimen-doctor
Old 03-24-2020, 05:58 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by zz28zz
Finally, some positive news. I know it's still early but I'm liking what I'm hearing!

"SEAN HANNITY (HOST): Mr. Vice President, I'm holding up a letter. I'm going to read from it from a second, from a doctor in the New York area, and if I may read from it -- he has now worked with his -- his associates and he has a regimen.

Hydroxychloroquine, 200 milligrams twice a day, five days. Azithromycin, 500 milligrams once a day, five days. Zinc sulfate, 220 milligrams once a day for five days. This is what he has seen, him and his team have now treated approximately 350 patients in Kiryas Joel, it was an area of New York that was hit particularly hard and another 150 patients and other New York areas.

His results, we have had zero deaths, zero hospitalizations, zero intubations, zero"

https://www.mediamatters.org/sean-ha...regimen-doctor
Sean Hannity LOL. Next time you're up to NYC give me a buzz, bridges are cheap these days.
Old 03-24-2020, 06:39 AM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 448 Posts

Apparently people seen that and took it as gospel and are hording Hydroxychloroquine....BTW, Azithromycin is not prescribed to treat viral infections - only bacterial.

Common hydroxychloroquine side effects may include:
  • headache, dizziness, ringing in your ears;
  • nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;
  • loss of appetite, weight loss;
  • mood changes, feeling nervous or irritable;
  • skin rash or itching; or.
  • hair loss.
With that concoction, patients probably just didn't go back..... If it is a cocktail that actually works, the doc in question will get his accolades.

Last edited by speicher lane; 03-24-2020 at 07:03 AM.
Old 03-24-2020, 07:19 AM
Registered

Received 471 Likes on 367 Posts

SEAN HANNITY
That is funny

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.