Notices

The shot !!!

Old 07-30-2021, 01:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

i dont plan on ever taking it. im cool with not flying..
The following 2 users liked this post by offshoredrillin:
Dave3fl (07-30-2021), open87 (07-30-2021)
Old 07-30-2021, 01:43 PM
Registered

Received 971 Likes on 441 Posts

When the army owned my ass I took what I was required to take. That time has passed and now nobody is going to force me into taking a vaccine or any other medical procedure or treatment again. I deal with vaccines on a daily basis and I believe in them -- but I believe in vaccines that have been proven safe and effective. Not this great unknown "trust us, it's for your own good" BS.
The following 2 users liked this post by DrFeelgood:
Dave3fl (07-30-2021), offshoredrillin (07-30-2021)
Old 07-30-2021, 02:08 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Scary $hit.......

Last edited by open87; 07-30-2021 at 02:12 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by open87:
Dave3fl (07-30-2021), the deep (07-30-2021)
Old 07-30-2021, 03:42 PM
Registered

Received 179 Likes on 88 Posts

"The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers.hhs.gov."

"VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to VAERS. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind."

Deaths from contracting Covid-19: 614,000. New Cases reported Nationwide yesterday: 96,000 Percentage of new cases with hospitalization that were not vaccinated: 98%. Take the vaccine or don't, I think it's your decision and support you 100%, but mathematically, SAFETY isn't a reason to not take it. WAY more dangerous out here without the vaccine. In a reality where both the virus and the vaccine exist, taking the vaccine seems to be the lesser of two evils. I got two shots! Headed to Aruba in October!
The following users liked this post:
Bostonirish (07-30-2021)
Old 07-30-2021, 05:13 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

Originally Posted by CDShack
"

Deaths from contracting Covid-19: 614,000. New Cases reported Nationwide yesterday: 96,000 Percentage of new cases with hospitalization that were not vaccinated: 98%. Take the vaccine or don't, I think it's your decision and support you 100%, but mathematically, SAFETY isn't a reason to not take it. WAY more dangerous out here without the vaccine. In a reality where both the virus and the vaccine exist, taking the vaccine seems to be the lesser of two evils. I got two shots! Headed to Aruba in October!

***People on this website do more research, validation and fact checking on a camshaft than most of the US is doing on a vaccine (mRNA) that is actually manipulating their DNA.

The above info and the majority of news is completely lacking in facts, data, misleading and inaccurate. First, stop throwing around "614,000" how many died WITH COVID versus FROM COVID. Beyond the numbers, the majority of deaths are people over 65, obese or with pre-existing conditions.

1.2 M people die every year for the last 40 years from heart disease and cancer - Wheres the concern on that? Fat mofo's are still eating cheeseburgers and smoking...
609,640 Americans die from cancer
647,000 Americans die from heart disease

This was just in the WSJ:The Flimsy Evidence Behind the CDC’s Push to Vaccinate Children

The agency overcounts Covid hospitalizations and deaths and won’t consider if one shot is sufficient.

By Marty Makary

July 19, 2021 1:52 pm ET

PRINT

TEXT

Henry Cantlin,12, gets a Covid-19 vaccine in Philadelphia, May 14.

PHOTO: JIM Z. RIDER/ZUMA PRESS

A tremendous number of government and private policies affecting kids are based on one number: 335. That is how many children under 18 have died with a Covid diagnosis code in their record, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Yet the CDC, which has 21,000 employees, hasn’t researched each death to find out whether Covid caused it or if it involved a pre-existing medical condition.

Without these data, the CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices decided in May that the benefits of two-dose vaccination outweigh the risks for all kids 12 to 15. I’ve written hundreds of peer-reviewed medical studies, and I can think of no journal editor who would accept the claim that 335 deaths resulted from a virus without data to indicate if the virus was incidental or causal, and without an analysis of relevant risk factors such as obesity.

Meanwhile, we’ve already seen inflated Covid death numbers in the U.S. revised downward. Last month Alameda County, Calif., reduced its Covid death toll by 25% after state public-health officials insisted that deaths be attributed to Covid only if the virus was a direct or contributing factor.

NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP

Opinion: Morning Editorial Report

All the day's Opinion headlines.

PREVIEW

SUBSCRIBE

WSJ NEWSLETTER

Notes on the News

The news of the week in context, with Tyler Blint-Welsh.

Organizations and politicians who are eager to get every living American vaccinated are following the CDC without understanding the limitations of the methodology. CDC Director Rochelle Walensky claimed that vaccinating a million adolescent kids would prevent 200 hospitalizations and one death over four months. But the agency’s Covid adolescent hospitalization report, like its death count, doesn’t distinguish on the website whether a child is hospitalized for Covid or with Covid. The subsequent Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report of that analysis revealed that 45.7% “were hospitalized for reasons that might not have been primarily related” to Covid-19.

Hospitals routinely test patients being admitted for other complaints even if there’s no reason to suspect they have Covid. An asymptomatic child who tests positive after being injured in a bicycle accident would be counted as a “Covid hospitalization.”

The CDC may also be undercapturing data on vaccine complications. The CDC’s risk-benefit analysis for vaccinating all children used rates of complications extrapolated from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System database, known as Vaers, which contains raw, self-reported data that is unverified and likely underreports adverse events. The CDC or the Food and Drug Administration should expeditiously assign doctors to research each of the thousands of vaccine complications reported to Vaers.

The CDC’s poor performance isn’t limited to kids or vaccine safety. Early in the pandemic the CDC left us all flying blind by not reporting the medical conditions of those who died of Covid. Collecting this information early would have made it easier to protect nursing-home residents and patients with renal failure or diabetes. It took until March 2021 for the CDC to report that 78% of Covid hospitalizations were among overweight or obese patients.

Most striking, the CDC has never systematically collected and reported the No. 1 leading indicator of the pandemic—daily new hospitalizations for Covid sickness. Instead, the CDC offers the lagging indicator of hospitalization for anyone who tests positive for Covid.

The CDC data on natural-immunity rates is similarly disappointing. The CDC reports this measure in fragments on their website, but it’s outdated and some states are listed as having “no data available.” The low priority given to this indicator is consistent with how public-health officials have played down and ignored natural immunity in their drive to get everyone vaccinated.

Given the tremendous resources of the CDC and FDA, which together employ 39,000, these agencies ought to be able to report the statistics needed to make informed policy decisions. If the data are incomplete or flawed, so too will be the decisions derived from them. The vaccine’s benefits may outweigh its risks for healthy kids, but the government shouldn’t try to push that conclusion based on faulty data.

Dr. Makary is a professor at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Bloomberg School of Public Health and Carey Business School. He is author of “The Price We Pay: What Broke American Health Care—and How to Fix It.”

WSJ Opinion: The Challenges of the Delta Variant

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

UP NEXT

Journal Editorial Report: Charles Payne interviews Dr. Marty Makary of Johns Hopkins. Image: Frederic J. Brown/AFP via Getty Images

Copyright ©2021 Dow Jones & Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 87990cbe856818d5eddac44c7b1cdeb8

Appeared in the July 20, 2021, print edition.

The following 2 users liked this post by Keith Atlanta:
Dave3fl (07-30-2021), ICDEDPPL (07-30-2021)
Old 07-30-2021, 05:43 PM
Registered

Received 460 Likes on 244 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
i dont plan on ever taking it. im cool with not flying..
can i not fly, no shot, never tested, won't do either, crap i just booked a flight and rented a car, is orlando international going overboard kukoo crazy (worse than regular).

i will not get tested, far as i'm concerned it's just way to infect you with something.
cancelling and driving is my gut on this, i don't even want to go but have to.
The following 3 users liked this post by outonsafari:
Dave3fl (07-30-2021), Eddienel (07-30-2021), offshoredrillin (07-30-2021)
Old 07-30-2021, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 581 Likes on 295 Posts

Some very interesting reading on the Novavax Covid Vacine. If Im understanding it right they do not use rnma or gene manipulating technology but dead protein from the Covid virus to stimulate the immune system. Im guessing more on the Influenza type of vaccine. Ive had 2 ENT's tell me to wait on this vaccine and both Dr's have not been vaccinated but both said that Novavax has actually followed the FDA protocols. Im still not going to get vaccinated unless I just absolutely have to.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/novav...ffects-5192068
Old 07-30-2021, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 58 Posts

Well I got the Pfizer doses and my dikk grew 6” but then I died
Dave3fl (07-30-2021)
Old 07-30-2021, 10:05 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by ph1971
Well I got the Pfizer doses and my dikk grew 6” but then I died
If I could have a month on this earth with a dick that would equal 7” after the 6” Pfizer vaccine I would be in!!
ph1971 (07-31-2021)
Old 07-30-2021, 10:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1,234 Likes on 688 Posts

The JJ jab shrank mine by 6-inches so look out! Thank goodness I had a 12-incher. My gf is relieved. Lol
ph1971 (07-31-2021)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.