Notices

Hull/Hot tub cleaner

Old 01-05-2021, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by IGetWet
Are these cleaners mentioned environmentally safe? I’ve only had to use the starbrite cleaner once but it’s good to have some stuff on hand just in case the algae was bad for a weekend.
also, have to make sure safe for painted/clear coated surfaces
Old 01-05-2021, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by Smoke eater
I know you said it was hot tub cleaner. But this isint it as well is it?

https://www.imagesupplyinc.com/catal...wl-Cleaner-Qt/

maybe post a pic or the mfg on the bottles you still have left. Might be helpful for all. Because I could use a new hood cleaner as well. Don’t mind buying a case if it actually works

Here's what I got from the member on here. I've used it on painted stripes on the Fountain I had and on the gel of my current boat without any noticeable concerns. It is more a gel than a liquid and easy to apply. I use a square terrycloth floor mop.

Old 01-05-2021, 02:52 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Here's what I got from the member on here. I've used it on painted stripes on the Fountain I had and on the gel of my current boat without any noticeable concerns. It is more a gel than a liquid and easy to apply. I use a square terrycloth floor mop.
Thank you Interceptor I called them and..

They do not have a distributor you can buy from and the only way to buy it is if you have a business and order it by the case which is what someone did on Offshore quite a while back.
Old 01-05-2021, 03:49 PM
Registered

Received 60 Likes on 45 Posts

So who here is in the pool business that could get it for us. I’m sure someone is and can help.
Old 01-05-2021, 04:22 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Ring-Go. The best hull cleaner. I found some - do you want a bottle?
The following users liked this post:
93 shooter (01-05-2021)
Old 01-05-2021, 04:25 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Smoke eater
So who here is in the pool business that could get it for us. I’m sure someone is and can help.
They make so many different things they lady I spoke to didn't care what business just a "business" and buy it by the case. She didn't even want to talk about cost unless I was business ordering.
I was just going to have a friend that has a business check on the cost of a case if I remember it wasn't cheap my hull is black gelcoat and it never sits in the water but the previous owner must have let it in the water at one time as underneath the chaps on the outboard is some stains I wanted to get off before putting everything back together.

Old 01-05-2021, 04:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Awash
They make so many different things they lady I spoke to didn't care what business just a "business" and buy it by the case. She didn't even want to talk about cost unless I was business ordering.
I was just going to have a friend that has a business check on the cost of a case if I remember it wasn't cheap my hull is black gelcoat and it never sits in the water but the previous owner must have let it in the water at one time as underneath the chaps on the outboard is some stains I wanted to get off before putting everything back together.
Well let me know what you find out. I’d be in for two bottles

Old 01-05-2021, 08:28 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by Awash
I have no problem purchasing it through one of my businesses if there is enough interest. Will sell it at complete cost to help anyone out.

Curious us what does it do so well? Might want a couple bottles for myself haha.
Old 01-06-2021, 05:28 AM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by tmmii
I have no problem purchasing it through one of my businesses if there is enough interest. Will sell it at complete cost to help anyone out.

Curious us what does it do so well? Might want a couple bottles for myself haha.

(i will take two if you buy a case)
Old 01-21-2021, 06:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tmmii

was enough interest shown? I think it’s awesome that your willing to get it and offer it to us at cost!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.