34-36FT Performance Center Console Advice >

34-36FT Performance Center Console Advice

Notices

34-36FT Performance Center Console Advice

Old 04-27-2021, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by seafordguy
For that budget I'd buy 2 150k boats and leave one at each house. Lot of boat can be bought for that.
Not a bad plan, but what center console boats would be in the $125-150K price point that are 35FT?
Old 04-27-2021, 01:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bajaholic
For a relatively in-expensive airline ticket, LOTO has all the boats you are looking at between the dealerships.

Big Thunder has Statement, Fountain and Donzi

Performance has Sunsation

Midwest Boating Center has Nortech

Marine Concept Motorsports has Renegade

Besides.... It could be a couple days mini-vacation, just be careful, you may not want to leave...
This is great advice, I agree. I'm actually from St. Louis, MO originally, and my parents had a cabin at LOTO until like 2004-2005. So I spent a lot of summers of my youth at LOTO, it's a great place for sure. I just couldn't handle those cold Missouri winters, no way!
Old 04-27-2021, 06:17 PM
Registered

Received 204 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by CLASSIC MUSCLE
This is great advice, I agree. I'm actually from St. Louis, MO originally, and my parents had a cabin at LOTO until like 2004-2005. So I spent a lot of summers of my youth at LOTO, it's a great place for sure. I just couldn't handle those cold Missouri winters, no way!
If your going to go this route which is really good advice make some calls and see whats in inventory. Just got back from LOTO where I took my CC over to PBC for its 100 hour service, inventory is getting low and/or is non-existent in some cases with manuf.. I think a few of the CCX models are still available at PBC, but I think it a long shot to find some of the other models that are used. Not that your looking but there isn't a single used PWC on the lake and new ones are spoken for. That in and of itself is insanity !!!!! What boats that are left won't be by Memorial Day IMO. Like yourself we are considering a 2nd boat for FLA but coming out of the wu-han has changed the entire dynamic of the used market and I don't want a dedicated fishing CC. .
Old 04-27-2021, 06:18 PM
Registered

Received 204 Likes on 97 Posts

If your going to go this route which is really good advice make some calls and see whats in inventory. Just got back from LOTO where I took my CC over to PBC for its 100 hour service, inventory is getting low and/or is non-existent in some cases with manuf.. I think a few of the CCX models are still available at PBC, but I think it a long shot to find some of the other models that are used. Not that your looking but there isn't a single used PWC on the lake and new ones are spoken for. That in and of itself is insanity !!!!! What boats that are left won't be by Memorial Day IMO. Like yourself we are considering a 2nd boat for FLA but coming out of the wu-han has changed the entire dynamic of the used market and I don't want a dedicated fishing CC. .
Old 04-27-2021, 06:49 PM
Registered

Received 295 Likes on 159 Posts

Not a bad plan, but what center console boats would be in the $125-150K price point that are 35FT?
Concept, Renegade, Ocean Hawk used of course... I have a 2010 33’ ocean hawk which is actually a 35’ boat and not for sale. I’m in Clearwater, when you’re in town you’re more than welcome to look at it and if time allows we can take it out.

Last edited by Stuckonstupid; 04-27-2021 at 07:37 PM.
The following users liked this post:
rak rua (04-28-2021)
Old 04-27-2021, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 51 Likes on 26 Posts

Your gonna have to look for used...
Old 04-28-2021, 02:46 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Used Marlargo...fantastic boat too.
hogie roll (04-29-2021)
Old 04-28-2021, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

How about a 36 Invincible 2017. We have this one
hoodoo (04-28-2021)
Old 04-29-2021, 08:22 AM
Registered

Received 569 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Used Marlargo...fantastic boat too.
Ill consider selling, once I get a 280ss and 330ss sold. I’d also like to have my next one lined up first. Really don’t wanna be boatless, and this market is tight.
Old 06-20-2021, 08:16 AM
Registered

Still looking and planning this guys. Will be in LOTO next week but I doubt many used boats will be available for us to get on board. Anyway, a good buddy of mine is a Nortech fanatic and keeps pushing them. How does a Sunsation 34CCX compare with a Nortech 340 Sport? He claims the Nortech is "on another level" and I shouldn't even be thinking about Sunsation?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.