Notices

OSU vs Mi

Old 11-19-2002, 07:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

With that said, it's time for some team up north bashing.
Attached Thumbnails OSU vs Mi-morons.jpg  
Old 11-19-2002, 07:54 AM
Registered

The Cooper era is over. Losing to Michigan every year is in the past with him. Tressel won last year and will win this year.

LET'S GO BUCKS!!!
Attached Thumbnails OSU vs Mi-scoreboard.jpg  
Old 11-19-2002, 07:57 AM
Registered

Talking

Without a doubt Iowa is the best team in the Big 10,maybe in the country.Ohio State has been very lucky this year,their only tough opponent was Wash St,and if they played right now Wash St would beat them.The offense sputters the defense is tough,I look for Michigan in a spoiler Mich 20- Osu 10. What a sports reporter
Old 11-19-2002, 07:59 AM
CRUBOSS

GO BROWNS !

Old 11-19-2002, 08:10 AM
Registered

Burnsmazz-
That's what they all have been saying all year long!
It's like a broken record hearing it week after week.
Oh well, I hope you're wrong like the reporters have been week after week.

Wouldn't you rather see OSU with a national title rather than another Florida team????
Attached Thumbnails OSU vs Mi-mtoilet.jpg  
Old 11-19-2002, 08:31 AM
samglo

Looks like Tressel's very touching letter was barely enough to shut down the powerhouse of Illinois.

Burnsmazz- You don't consider San Jose State and Cincy to be top national title contenders?

Flyin- Good point about the Florida teams, but you're asking us if we'd want to see OSU win a national title????

Old 11-19-2002, 08:34 AM
Registered

Mighty Mighty Michigan Rolls Through Columbus - Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2002, 08:39 AM
Registered

Default I just got this e-mail from a Buckeye.

As a Buckeye, I want to apologize for the OSU football program.

After listening to many at ESPN, and a number of national sports talk radio show hosts over the weekend, I want to apologize for the Buckeyes being 12-and-0.

I also want to apologize for the program beating six of the top 25 best offenses so far this season. After listening to all of these guys, I won't name names (you know who they are), I now realize that OSU's schedule must not have been very good.

Someone within the program should say they are sorry for beating Texas Tech and the fourth ranked offense in the country. And of course Tech has put up those numbers against some weak teams, including Texas and Texas A-&-M. OSU was only
leading 38-7 after three quarters and Tech's lone TD while the game was still a contest came on a great play their QB made on 4th and 2.

Apologies go out to WSU and Jason Gesser. OSU didn't realize you were going to finish the season as the Pac-10 champion. If the Buckeyes had realized what the rest of the nation is saying about them, which is they suck, they would have just rolled over for Gesser and the 11th ranked offense in the country. Shame on the Buckeyes for giving them that 25-7 beating. I know the Bucks are sorry.

OSU owes apologies to Purdue's 10th ranked offense, which they mistakenly held to 6 points and no touchdowns. Ditto to Illinois' 9th ranked offense, which put up an eye popping 16 points in
four-plus quarters.

Hey PSU and the 15th rated offense, OSU is sorry for getting lucky and beating you. The Buckeyes now know that Larry Johnson is the best back in the nation, which I actually believe, they didn't mean to hold him to 66 yards. Tell him they're sorry and didn't mean to interrupt his streak of setting Penn St. rushing records. That happened before the Bucks realized they suck.

According to the latest stats after this weekend's games, Ohio State has defeated the 4th (Texas Tech held to 21 points, at least 7 of which came late in the 4th Quarter against OSU's 3rd string D), 9th (Purdue held to 6 points), 10th (Illinois, held to 16 points), 11th (Washington State, held to 7 points), 15th (Penn St., held to 7 points), 23rd (UC, held to 19 points), & 46th (Minnesota, 3 points) rated offenses.

The Bucks now know all of this. If they are lucky enough to beat a
dominating 9-and-2 team, which has won four games by three points, OSU will turn down the invitation to the game out in the desert. After listening to all of the "experts" over the last week OSU has realized it can't play football. Thanks for clearing this
misunderstanding for them. Please strike the Buckeyes from the polls.
Don't let the fact that the Buckeyes have faced three Heisman Trophy candidates --
Larry Johnson, Jason Gesser and Kliff Kingsbury, dominating all three -- stand in your way.

I mean, clearly, we're not even the best team in the Big Ten correct?
Iowa has played a tougher schedule correct? Their non-conference schedule included Akron, Miami (OH), Iowa State, & Utah State. Oh wait, no that can't be true because Ohio State played Texas Tech (Potential Big 12 champion), Washington State (probable PAC-10 Champion), Kent St. and UC. Just last week "experts" were claiming Texas could beat OSU head to
head, could they not even beat Texas Tech?

IF, we are lucky enough to overcome the "Michigan" stigma and produce a victory this Saturday.....please continue to doubt us all the way to Arizona with a healthy Maurice Clarett.

In closing, does anyone know what Illinois, Purdue, PSU and Minnesota all have in common? Answer: They all were leading the conference in offense the week before OSU played them.
Old 11-19-2002, 08:57 AM
Registered

Brain,
You da' man. I love reading your responses. You say exactly what needs to be said.

I can't wait to come back to this site Sunday morning (I say Sunday... I'll be hammered because of the BUCKEYE WIN) and see all the BUCKEYE BASHING WILL HAVE STOPPED!

Everybody hates a winner when there team is not getting any respect or something else is favoring another team because something isn't fair! We'll see on Saturday.

By the way all you Michigan fans...if you win, enjoy a trip to the ALAMO BOWL which is a weaker bowl played before the holiday weekend. If you lose enjoy a trip the CITRUS/CAPITAL ONE BOWL which is better and is played on the Holdiday weekend!

So, if you win, worse bowl game. If you lose, better bowl game? So you'll probably be crying regardless! Sometimes, life is just not fair!

Last edited by Luv-N-It; 11-19-2002 at 09:01 AM.
Old 11-19-2002, 08:59 AM
Registered

Default Re: I just got this e-mail from a Buckeye.

Originally posted by Flyinbrian
.Don't let the fact that the Buckeyes have faced three Heisman Trophy candidates --
Larry Johnson, Jason Gesser and Kliff Kingsbury, dominating all three -- stand in your way.

I mean, clearly, we're not even the best team in the Big Ten correct?

IF, we are lucky enough to overcome the "Michigan" stigma and produce a victory this Saturday.....please continue to doubt us all the way to Arizona with a healthy Maurice Clarett.

In closing, does anyone know what Illinois, Purdue, PSU and Minnesota all have in common? Answer: They all were leading the conference in offense the week before OSU played them.
Why can't everyone else stick to the facts? Sometimes the truth hurts!

Quick Reply: OSU vs Mi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.