Notices

OSU vs Mi

Old 11-21-2002, 03:24 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let's face it, historically whichever one is charging towards the championship undefeated the other wins. Is OSU good enough to beat Miami if they can stay undefeated?......But who cares after Michigan....
Old 11-21-2002, 03:35 PM
CRUBOSS

GO BROWNS !

Old 11-21-2002, 04:50 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

GO BLUE
Attached Thumbnails OSU vs Mi-2f39006_thelmut.bmp  

Last edited by Waterfoul; 11-21-2002 at 04:53 PM.
Old 11-21-2002, 04:54 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Damn, that didn't work.
Old 11-21-2002, 06:38 PM
Washed Away

Q. How do you keep a Michigan football player from beating off?

A. Paint his or her joy toy Scarlet and Grey, they'll never beat that.

Old 11-21-2002, 10:16 PM
Allan4

I don't care who wins, as long as it is not Ohio State. I hate Ohio State.......Funny I haven't heard much in those e-mails about how UC Sophomre QB Gino Guiduglio picked apart the OSU D like a fat man at an all you can eat fried balogna sandwich buffet. And the fact UC smacked them around all day long and DROPPED two passes in the endzone for the win with under 30 seconds to play. I'm not beating my chest about UC, not at all, they are not very good. But what I am yelling about is the arrogant OSU crap that does not stop 12 months out of the year. Why won't OSU schedule UC in Hoops??? Anyone.....anyone...??? I think we all know why. I doubt UC will be scheduled for football anytime soon as well. I'm no Michigan fan, but on this weekend they are the team to cheer. Hoops season starts Sat night at the Shoe.....Go Cats.......may be a bit of a rebuilding year, but next year.......yyeeeahhh bbaaabbyyyy!!!!! Still look for 23-25 wins, not that you all care

By the way, I admire the hell out of this rivalry no matter who wins. Games like this is what makes college sports so neat....

Old 11-22-2002, 05:58 AM
Registered

I agree with ya Allan. I wish Ohio State did play UC in basketball! I've said that since we've been playing you in football lately. What's fair is fair...right? Hey I think its promotes a great rivalry between schools. Although I don't think it will come anything close the the "Cross Town Rivalry"
Old 11-22-2002, 06:04 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Washed Away
Q. How do you keep a Michigan football player from beating off?

A. Paint his or her joy toy Scarlet and Grey, they'll never beat that.
Good one. Never heard that one before!
Old 11-22-2002, 06:10 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Vyper340
As a Big M alumni I must as always concur with the OSU bashing and pronounce OPEN SEASON on the F***eyes!

Yourrrr gonna lose, youuuur gonna lose, yoooour gonna loose...
Dude, don't know if you've been here in Columbus to watch a game or not, but I have been to "your house" to watch a game. I know this, there were several old ladies from Michigan that did not conduct themselves like ladies at all Also, during the entire game, I'll admit, I was a little concern and nervous if I was going to have to defend myself phusically if Ohio State won Having said that, it does go both ways I'm sure. Fun is one thing, but I'm serious, those fans got carried away I was around while watching the game. Didn't enjoy it all and I could care less if I go back again.

Have you been here to take the game in personally
Old 11-22-2002, 06:30 AM
Registered

GO OSU!
Attached Thumbnails OSU vs Mi-untitled.gif  

Quick Reply: OSU vs Mi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.