Notices

OSU vs Mi

Old 11-19-2002, 09:14 AM
samglo

Flyin- You're completely right that OSU has a very solid defense. They have definitely held back the offense of some of the Big 10 teams. Good response...it's gonna be a great game. The pictures you posted were pretty funny...I even forwarded to some of the buck's in my office.

Old 11-19-2002, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would love to take full credit for that post, but it was mostly an e-mail I recieved this morning from a good friend that is obsessed with the Buckeyes.
It should be one hell of a game on Saturday, it always is.
Attached Thumbnails OSU vs Mi-1500-days.jpg  
Old 11-19-2002, 07:34 PM
Registered

Default envy

Man Ohio States not even U of M's biggest Rival. They hate MSU twice as much as Ohio State.
Old 11-19-2002, 08:14 PM
Registered

Default Re: envy

Originally posted by Da Patriot
Man Ohio States not even U of M's biggest Rival. They hate MSU twice as much as Ohio State.
That is a true statement.

My father-in-law eats, sleeps, bleeds maize and blue. He cares about Ohio State about as much as he cares about Penn State. He despises MSU though!
Old 11-20-2002, 01:02 AM
Registered

Originally posted by voodoo
Go Big Blue. You read it here first - IOWA will be the undisputed Big 10 Champs for 2002!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both teams are barely above average. OSU has no offense to speak of without their little freshman.
I'm with you voodoo. GO HAWKS!! Michigan by 10!!
Old 11-20-2002, 07:29 AM
samglo

Default Re: envy

Originally posted by Da Patriot

That's how I used to feel until I moved to Cleveland. I'm a little too surrounded by Buck territory now, and find myself talking much more trash against OSU than against the Sparties. Needless to say the Umich stickers on my car haven't gone over too well...less than 2 days after I put on an alumni sticker, some a-hole raked his keys down the entire side. Things like that definitely get me fired up against OSU.

Old 11-20-2002, 07:55 AM
Registered

Cleveland isn't all that bad.
Drive another 30 minutes south on I-71, you will notice the change. Obviously, the further you go, the worse it gets.
Go to southern Ohio and all they care about is Marshall, UK, or WVU.
In Cleveland it seems that people would rather hear about the Browns.
In Columbus, all they care about is Buckeye sports. Buckeye football and basketball are everything. Our NHL hockey team is a weak third and floundering around in fourth, is the Major League Soccer team.
It's ridiculous around here.
I swear, if we got a MLB of NFL team, they wouldn't last. Buckeye football comes before anything.
Attached Thumbnails OSU vs Mi-priceless.jpg  
Old 11-20-2002, 08:11 AM
Registered

Keep'em coming Brian. By the way, where ever you move too, stay in touch through the board...give me a little something to look forward too when I know you are posting!
Old 11-20-2002, 07:09 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Hey, I'll say it again:

Go Blue

Old 11-21-2002, 03:08 PM
Registered

As a Big M alumni I must as always concur with the OSU bashing and pronounce OPEN SEASON on the F***eyes!

Yourrrr gonna lose, youuuur gonna lose, yoooour gonna loose...

Quick Reply: OSU vs Mi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.