Notices

OSU vs Mi

Old 11-22-2002, 08:16 AM
JoyGlo

Dude, don't know if you've been here in Columbus to watch a game or not, but I have been to "your house" to watch a game. I know this, there were several old ladies from Michigan that did not conduct themselves like ladies at all Also, during the entire game, I'll admit, I was a little concern and nervous if I was going to have to defend myself phusically if Ohio State won Having said that, it does go both ways I'm sure.
Definitely does go both ways. I was in the marching band during my four years of undergrad at Michigan and we were physically attacked by Ohio State fans in Columbus on more than one occasion. One time, a girl marching next to me got punched in the face while we walked in parade formation to lunch. Pretty crazy!! The last time I was there (in 1995), the band was told by Ohio State officials to leave before the game ended. They told us that they wouldn't be able to guarantee our safety if we stayed. Needless to say, my memories of Columbus are definitely not fond.

Old 11-22-2002, 08:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let's see if I can't rile both the OSU and Michigan fans all in one post!

Seen the Iowa vs Michigan game and was that a spanking Iowa gave Michigan in their big house or what! Good thing for the botched handled punt by the Iowa receiver, or else Ann Arbor would have looked like the Motor City on Halloween!

I've seen OSO play and while the defense is pretty good the offense looks mediocore at best. Luck has been on their side in more then one game. The Buckeye D would not be able to handle Iowa's offensive line however, and along with the improvement of Iowa's D after the PSU game, it tends to leave me agreeing with the experts. Good thing Iowa was not on OSO's schedule this year.

Me thinks OSO's luck runs out come Saturday.

Prediction: UM 20 - OSU 17
P.S. GO HAWKS
Old 11-22-2002, 09:03 AM
Registered

ZP'd,
So what you are saying is that OSO has a football team now? Sweet, this really is an all around high performance thing!

Just messing w/ ya!
Old 11-22-2002, 09:14 AM
Registered

Originally posted by ZP'd
Let's see if I can't rile both the OSU and Michigan fans all in one post!

Seen the Iowa vs Michigan game and was that a spanking Iowa gave Michigan in their big house or what! Good thing for the botched handled punt by the Iowa receiver, or else Ann Arbor would have looked like the Motor City on Halloween!

I've seen OSO play and while the defense is pretty good the offense looks mediocore at best. Luck has been on their side in more then one game. The Buckeye D would not be able to handle Iowa's offensive line however, and along with the improvement of Iowa's D after the PSU game, it tends to leave me agreeing with the experts. Good thing Iowa was not on OSO's schedule this year.

Me thinks OSO's luck runs out come Saturday.

Prediction: UM 20 - OSU 17
P.S. GO HAWKS
NOTHING LIKE GETTING BEAT BY AN UN-RANKED TEAM
Old 11-22-2002, 10:11 AM
Registered

Iowa, Iowa, Iowa.......

Over and over...

Is that all you guys have to say?
I love the experts.
Iowa was beaten by ISU.

Like I said in my first post on this dead horse. 12-0. #3 Washington State being one of those. Three Heisman trophy candidates in that 12-0 record have fallen to OSU.

OFFENSE SELLS TICKETS-DEFENSE WINS GAMES.

Anyone watch #1 Miami just about get their asses handed to them AT HOME last night by Pitt??!?!?
All of this competition to Miami was by the opposing team playing solid defense.
Look out Miami, WVU is on a roll. They just upset the always over-ranked VT, as did Pitt.

I love this Iowa stuff.
Pah-leeze.
Wow, they have Brad Banks single-handedly carrying this team to victory. I'll give him his props, he deserves the Heisman. He's awesome. The fact remains that their defense could not stop Iowa State from scoring on them.
They ran the score up to 62 points on N'Western to make a point. Point taken, you have a great runner scoring on a ****ty defense. Great.
OSU does not have the offense Iowa has.
More importantly, Iowa does not have the defense OSU has.

UCLA tried it a couple of years ago. Remember mid-season, all of the hype surrounding this awesome UCLA team? 1998. Remember? They played a softy schedule for 10 solid games averaging over 40 points per game for a 10-0 record. That was until they went to Miami for their 11th game and got beat. Oh yeah, then they went to the Rose Bowl and got tore up by Wisconsin. Held to 31 points by the Badger defense too....

Hmmmmmm......
Old 11-22-2002, 10:24 AM
Registered

HE HE HE HE ALL THE WAY HOME
Old 11-22-2002, 02:14 PM
sroker

Talking

Does it get any better?
Attached Thumbnails OSU vs Mi-buckeyefan.jpg  

Old 11-22-2002, 02:26 PM
Designie

GOOOOO..... BLUUUUUEEE..... GOOOOO... BLUUUEEE.....

CRUSH THE NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-22-2002, 04:45 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Like Joy, I was also in the Marching Band at Michigan. And I can attest to her experience also. Never fun trying to get out of the horshoe, especially since we won every time we played them while I was in school!!!!!!!!

GO BLUE!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2002, 08:52 PM
Allan4

Hey luv, right on man. Not to switch gears on you all, but I wish UC, OSU, Dayton, Miami, IU, UK and Lousiville played a preseason b-ball tourney each season. HOW FREAKIN TIGHT WOULD THAT BE!!!!! Man.....what a rush that would be, too bad polotics are involved.

The UC XU deal is pretty crazy, but it doesn't quite add up to your deal right now. However, the entire city of Cincinnati is pretty nutty that entire week. Plus, this year Xavier will be ranked (finally), unless they keep losing like they did at Stanford two nights ago. So, both teams will be ranked, game is Dec 7th, saturday 4 pm. The shoe will be rockin' baby!!!!Regardless, it is always an awwesome game. Have fun this weekend guys....later

Quick Reply: OSU vs Mi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.