Notices

Whats about this?? HELP

Old 07-31-2021, 01:25 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Whats about this?? HELP

I am from Spain, I have been seeing this boat for more than 15 years standing ... Is it a Wellcraft Scarab 38 Kv with some modifications similar to the Miami Vice? Apparently he's from Nice, France ... But I'm not sure either. What is the value of this as it is (abandoned at least 10 years) Which engines are they? Someone knows something about her, tell me what you think about her.
Old 07-31-2021, 01:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Benjale87
I am from Spain, I have been seeing this boat for more than 15 years standing ... Is it a Wellcraft Scarab 38 Kv with some modifications similar to the Miami Vice? Apparently he's from Nice, France ... But I'm not sure either. What is the value of this as it is (abandoned at least 10 years) Which engines are they? Someone knows something about her, tell me what you think about her.
I can't upload photos of the boat... Why?? The forum says that I need 10 posts what?
Old 07-31-2021, 01:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,040 Likes on 1,353 Posts

those are the rules, so keep posting til you get to 10
The following users liked this post:
lucky strike (07-31-2021)
Old 07-31-2021, 03:43 PM
Registered

Received 122 Likes on 64 Posts

Just keep posting till you get to ten post then you can upload pics. One word post will work. You will get a lot more info from people once you post pics of that boat.
Old 07-31-2021, 06:58 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,123 Likes on 473 Posts

Like they say ^^ keep, posting. Once we see pics, you’ll get all the answers.

There’s a lot of guys here who know all about Scarabs and will offer lots of advice. Generally, any old boat that’s been standing for 15 years may need an awful lot of work. Everything from rotten stringers and transom to engine rebuilds or replacements.

Scarabs are beautiful boats, look forward to seeing pics and more details. Good luck.

RR.
Old 08-02-2021, 04:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by rak rua
Like they say ^^ keep, posting. Once we see pics, you’ll get all the answers.

There’s a lot of guys here who know all about Scarabs and will offer lots of advice. Generally, any old boat that’s been standing for 15 years may need an awful lot of work. Everything from rotten stringers and transom to engine rebuilds or replacements.

Scarabs are beautiful boats, look forward to seeing pics and more details. Good luck.

RR.
Thank you very much to all the boat lovers like me and sailors who have published, sorry for the doubt that I had a close to publishing images .... I will follow the advice you have given me.
Old 08-02-2021, 04:49 AM
Registered

And regarding the boat ... I would say that it is a Wellcraft Scarab 38 Kv without any doubt with personalization of the owner who had it, there is no trace of any logo or brand that shows that it is a Wellcraft Scarab but for the details etc, I would say yes without any doubt
Old 08-02-2021, 04:51 AM
Registered

It is the boat of my dreams since as I said I have been seeing it for many years, and I never even knew what model it was ... Thanks to various forums I found out the other day, and I saw that it is quite special ... No is that so ?? I saw very few Wellcraft Scarab 38 Kv for sale and few overall
Old 08-02-2021, 04:57 AM
Registered

I saw that there was a lot of talk about the eighties series Miami Vice in relation to this boat ... And yes, apparently a Wellcraft Scarab 38 Kv appeared in that series, this only increases my taste on this boat haha ​​... I am from Spain and I suppose that for many of this forum it is normal to speak, see and have powerboats in the MIAMI style, but here in Spain that world and that type of boats is totally unknown
Old 08-02-2021, 05:04 AM
Registered

and finally I can publish the photos, I am sorry to tell you that they are from Google Maps, this is because in all those years I did not take a damn photo ... But hey ... We can do something with these photos from Google maps ... Fortunately, it takes data from 2019, if the Google maps photos were updated to 2021, the ship would not appear since they moved it from there ... Where? It's a mystery

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.