Registered

Received 736 Likes on 331 Posts

https://www.cigaretteracing.com/news...re-john-h-ruiz

Explains the CRT ownership.
Old 09-11-2023, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 516 Likes on 306 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
an older article and has NOT aged well at all. Re-reading it, I laughed again at this - Alex said. “I’ve always been involved in this. I’ve had tons and tons of experience already, you know, so I’m not your typical 22-year-old coming out of college. I’ve been working since I was 17.”

5 years?! You veterano you! You old salt! Lol holy sh*t, I’m laughing writing this.

dad, don’t let the kid talk.

re reading that article now, just wow. Every plan they’ve had has been disastrous. Hard to stay positive. Funny thing too is EVERYONE agrees it’s a total sh*t show but won’t say publicly. It’s the best hush hush / well
known conversation.

sad. Hopefully things get right or it sells to someone that is truly committed to the cigarette legacy, not on an obvious exploitation plan of riding coat tails.
Obviously that whole article sounds like some 12 year olds fantasy in print.
So it's all taken with a grain of salt. Even the figures quoted below.

But with the below quotes (one at the beginning, the other near the end) from that article and everyone saying you can't make any money in the boat business.
Are they claiming they gave 32.6 billion for Cigarette?
Is that what I'm reading?

If so, Skip has to be the most successful boat builder ever. ROI of 283,378 %
This May will mark the one-year anniversary of the acquisition of Cigarette Racing Team from the previous owner Skip Braver, who bought the company in 2002 for $11.5 million
John pushes back against criticism of naming his youngest son to run the flagship boating brand. He points out the $32.6 billion merger and acquisition was put into motion because of Alex who sought out the deal.
Old 09-12-2023, 12:22 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 149 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by cheech
Obviously that whole article sounds like some 12 year olds fantasy in print.
So it's all taken with a grain of salt. Even the figures quoted below.

But with the below quotes (one at the beginning, the other near the end) from that article and everyone saying you can't make any money in the boat business.
Are they claiming they gave 32.6 billion for Cigarette?
Is that what I'm reading?

If so, Skip has to be the most successful boat builder ever. ROI of 283,378 %
think that was the lionhear/ruiz/cig all in one number. people clame to know the number on cig but have yet to actully hear one.
The following users liked this post:
larslindroth (09-12-2023)
Old 09-13-2023, 05:52 AM
Registered

Received 895 Likes on 486 Posts

Stock is a nickel..............MARKET CAP 197.35M USD

32 billion to less than 200 million and I think even that number is propped up. Cigarette appears to be the only "real business" in the guy's portfolio.
Old 09-17-2023, 04:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Stock is a nickel..............MARKET CAP 197.35M USD

32 billion to less than 200 million and I think even that number is propped up. Cigarette appears to be the only "real business" in the guy's portfolio.

Those CRT sweatshirts and hats must be flying off the shelves!

Stock went from 4 cent low to now 19 cents! That's how they roll over there at MSP! Stock almost quintupled! in a day!
Old 09-17-2023, 06:48 PM
Registered

Received 1,332 Likes on 743 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Those CRT sweatshirts and hats must be flying off the shelves!

Stock went from 4 cent low to now 19 cents! That's how they roll over there at MSP! Stock almost quintupled! in a day!
ok so what made it move?
endeavor1 (09-17-2023)
Old 09-18-2023, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 342 Likes on 120 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
ok so what made it move?
There was no news to justify the move. It's just a dead-cat bounce of a pos stock that has gone straight done from $10+ to literally pennies. The latest news from the company was the NASD moving to delist their shares. Item 3.01 Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or Standard; Transfer of Listing.

On September 5, 2023, the Company received a determination from the Staff that the Company’s Class A common stock, par value $0.0001 (“Class A Common Stock”), had a closing bid price of $0.10 for 10 consecutive trading days during a compliance period and so, pursuant to Listing Rule 5810(3)(A)(iii), the staff determined to delist the Company’s securities from The Nasdaq Capital Market (the “Delisting Determination”). Pursuant to the procedures set out in the Nasdaq Listing Rules, the Company will appeal the Delisting Determination to a hearing panel (the “Hearing”), which will suspend the Delisting Determination until the Hearing and is expected to convene approximately 30-45 days after the Company files its appeal. The Company plans to consummate the Reverse Stock Split (as discussed and defined below), which it expects will cause the price of its Class A Common Stock to trade at a level sufficient to regain compliance with Listing Rule 5810(3)(A)(iii), and Listing Rule 5450(a)(1).

Item 3.03 Material Modification to Rights of Security Holders.
larslindroth (09-18-2023)
Old 09-18-2023, 08:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
ok so what made it move?

Could be some penny stock broker hyping it as "the big turn around" and got his suckers (I mean "clients") to buy up some shares If someone had 5K in MSP stock at the nickel a share price that's 100,000 shares which could look like "movement" and then the hype train is leaving the station!

Queue in the bad broker pitch:
Old 09-18-2023, 08:46 AM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 374 Posts

Could be someone who had a ton of puts on the stock…who just excercised the option. Now the person getting called has to buy the shares for Pennie’s on the dollar. In a move like that the short interest is usually higher than 2-3%.
hogie roll (09-18-2023)
Old 09-18-2023, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 573 Likes on 344 Posts

Is CRT privately held or you could you get it by taking a controlling share of life wallet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.