Cigarette Racing Clothing Line

Notices

Cigarette Racing Clothing Line

Old 04-22-2022, 02:32 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Unlimited jd
To each their own. You are definitely the minority in the group who feels the pricing is inline. You’ll have your choice of colors and sizes anytime you want.
i never said it was inline, i said the market will dictate what sells based on other sites that are popular performance related they are in the middle.. skips good quality thick shirts were 65 bucks.
Old 04-22-2022, 03:48 PM
Registered

Received 790 Likes on 372 Posts

Personally I used to buy a lot of merchandise from cigarette. I bought everything off the old website including magazines, coolers, lanyards, hats, and liscense plate holders. They made great Christmas gifts too. Probably spent several thousand dollars over the years on merch. It might be a drop in the bucket…but sales are sales. Anyways it’s unfortunate because I don’t see myself paying $80-100 for a shirt or $90 on a hat. Kinda sucks…but it is what it is.
The following 3 users liked this post by 1MOSES1:
H20 Toie (04-23-2022), offshoredrillin (04-22-2022), Perfect Storm (04-22-2022)
Old 04-22-2022, 04:57 PM
Registered

Received 581 Likes on 295 Posts

I see where they are going. Im sorry guys but the times are changing and Cigarette is changing with it. How else are they going to get this younger generation interested in the sport. They dont think the way we do. They have a totally different logic. I do see the younger generation in love with horse power. I see it every day. Not everyone drives a Tesla or wants to. If you dont want to drink the cool aid then dont. The direction Cig is going may be a home run.... Just saying. I get it...
Old 04-22-2022, 05:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 1MOSES1
Personally I used to buy a lot of merchandise from cigarette. I bought everything off the old website including magazines, coolers, lanyards, hats, and liscense plate holders. They made great Christmas gifts too. Probably spent several thousand dollars over the years on merch. It might be a drop in the bucket…but sales are sales. Anyways it’s unfortunate because I don’t see myself paying $80-100 for a shirt or $90 on a hat. Kinda sucks…but it is what it is.
exactly, just because its not ones "taste" doesnt mean it wont sell. i had a well known guy on here who worked at cig years back send me a pm because i bought a cig neon light from an outside vendor. he was kind of a Dick about it too.. he asked why i didn't buy from them, i said i didn't see it on the site, he said well its not listed.. well wtf? how am i supposed to know that??

Originally Posted by Eddienel
I see where they are going. Im sorry guys but the times are changing and Cigarette is changing with it. How else are they going to get this younger generation interested in the sport. They dont think the way we do. They have a totally different logic. I do see the younger generation in love with horse power. I see it every day. Not everyone drives a Tesla or wants to. If you dont want to drink the cool aid then dont. The direction Cig is going may be a home run.... Just saying. I get it...
lots of new money out there, I hope it works and the brand lives on, but for me it isnt about the quality of the shirts, its the quality of the boats. that has yet to be seen.. ill hope they succeed, but if they dont I'll know why.
The following users liked this post:
Joe (04-25-2022)
Old 04-22-2022, 06:35 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 224 Likes on 129 Posts

5 pages of negative press for Cigarette and not a peep
out of our resident Cigarette critic…. what’s up with that?
The following 2 users liked this post by JaayTeee:
jbraun2828 (04-24-2022), Knot 4 Me (04-22-2022)
Old 04-22-2022, 09:33 PM
Registered

Received 790 Likes on 372 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
exactly, just because its not ones "taste" doesnt mean it wont sell.
Im sure they will sell some, but I don’t see clothes flying off the shelf. Cigarette under skip had trouble selling thru product even when t-shirts were $20-40…often times there were sales and clearances to move merchandise. we aren’t talking about stainless steel rolex sport watches or birkin hand bags.

Last edited by 1MOSES1; 04-22-2022 at 10:18 PM.
Old 04-22-2022, 10:44 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by JaayTeee
5 pages of negative press for Cigarette and not a peep
out of our resident Cigarette critic…. what’s up with that?
Where out thou Jup?!
Old 04-23-2022, 05:32 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 1MOSES1
Im sure they will sell some, but I don’t see clothes flying off the shelf. Cigarette under skip had trouble selling thru product even when t-shirts were $20-40…often times there were sales and clearances to move merchandise. we aren’t talking about stainless steel rolex sport watches or birkin hand bags.
which brings the next question and you answered it, why are rolexes so expensive, its just a watch? or a birkin handbag, just a holder for tampons and lipstick?
The following users liked this post:
Interceptor (04-23-2022)
Old 04-23-2022, 06:58 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

I just paid $140 for a Psycho Bunny hoodie but would I pay that for a Donzi hoodie? Probably not and I'm not sure why...
Old 04-23-2022, 07:24 AM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

What's their shipping rate now? I think before it was like $20 to ship a key floaty.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.