Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Our 2022 Cigarette Rendezvous Overview (lots of pics) >

Our 2022 Cigarette Rendezvous Overview (lots of pics)

Notices

Our 2022 Cigarette Rendezvous Overview (lots of pics)

Old 06-24-2022, 07:03 AM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 128 Posts

Originally Posted by H20 Toie View Post
Well we found out where all that noise came from.

Well, that sucks! Did it bend the rod also?
Old 06-24-2022, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Tank- Great pics of an even better time! Please don’t take this the wrong way, but your pictures reflect what we do every weekend at LOTO…..rip up and down the lake in cool boats, hang with great friends and indulge in the Lake food and drinks! Having said that, I’m always excited to share our little bit of fun with others that come from different parts of the country. I love it that Mark, Brett and their entire team have been able to showcase their facilities, hospitality and put our little bit of water in the spotlight for so many different people throughout the years of hosting the Cigarette Rendezvous. Honestly, it reminds me not to take our weekends granted, which is easy to do at points throughout the year. I’m thrilled you guys had a killer time and hopefully your group can make it back in August for the Shootout!
The following users liked this post:
payuppsucker (07-01-2022)
Old 06-24-2022, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 1,703 Likes on 580 Posts

Originally Posted by jawbreakerkid View Post
Tank- Great pics of an even better time! Please donít take this the wrong way, but your pictures reflect what we do every weekend at LOTOÖ..rip up and down the lake in cool boats, hang with great friends and indulge in the Lake food and drinks! Having said that, Iím always excited to share our little bit of fun with others that come from different parts of the country. I love it that Mark, Brett and their entire team have been able to showcase their facilities, hospitality and put our little bit of water in the spotlight for so many different people throughout the years of hosting the Cigarette Rendezvous. Honestly, it reminds me not to take our weekends granted, which is easy to do at points throughout the year. Iím thrilled you guys had a killer time and hopefully your group can make it back in August for the Shootout!
Where were you and your crew Chad?

I can say with confidence that LOTO is the big dog performance boat capital of the Country (which by default - world). Everywhere you go and look there's some crazy azz hardware. We joke about it in our circle that it seems every cigarette eventually winds up in LOTO at some point. And really that goes for most high end performance boats. I remember the old threads of LOTO vs Havasu, LOL good times. The whole boating experience between those two lakes is totally different. Both have their plus and minus' Kind've a double edge sword so to speak with the more the word gets out and the more events at LOTO the more crowded it gets and the more people inundate it. Same thing is happening in Havasu. Most locals stick to boating on off weekends or weekdays to avoid the crowds. Cool to see all the crazy hardware and people having a good time but on the flip, more people, more crowds, etc...

I will say each time we go to LOTO we love it more and more. I don't know if we'll make it for the shootout, wife is like HELL NO because of the heat and humidity but what I heard, the weather doesn't get much hotter than when we were there last weekend. Everyone kept saying, "this is like Aug heat" which makes me think....We can do that

The following 2 users liked this post by thisistank:
Helmwurst (06-25-2022), J-Bonz (06-30-2022)
Old 06-24-2022, 11:11 AM
Registered

Received 2,774 Likes on 760 Posts

I did not take too many pics this year , still had a good time hitching rides and I love the simple reliable jet boat. Worse thing that happened I got a fishing line stuck around impeller shaft , lost a fender and a anchor light , $150 in gas got me a weekend of boating .
LOVE IT

The following 7 users liked this post by ICDEDPPL:
DrFeelgood (06-24-2022), dykstra (06-27-2022), F-2 Speedy (06-24-2022), Gimme Fuel (06-28-2022), IGetWet (06-30-2022), the deep (06-24-2022), thisistank (06-24-2022)
Old 06-24-2022, 11:27 AM
Registered

Received 571 Likes on 262 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL View Post
I did not take too many pics this year , still had a good time hitching rides and I love the simple reliable jet boat. Worse thing that happened I got a fishing line stuck around impeller shaft , lost a fender and a anchor light , $150 in gas got me a weekend of boating .
LOVE IT
you are starting to sound like meÖscary!!!!

I havenít been able to substantiate the thousands of dollars Iíve been pouring into our boat for the last 3-5 years now. Love hate relationship for sure. Part of me wants to sell and buy a small CC and call it a day.
The following 2 users liked this post by 1MOSES1:
Gimme Fuel (06-28-2022), ICDEDPPL (06-25-2022)
Old 06-24-2022, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 481 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by dykstra View Post
Thanks for the pics Tank!!
+1.............

Glad to see Helios got brought back to life! I think that was the boat that somebody drove through the bayou and thumped a stump on youtube.
Old 06-24-2022, 06:18 PM
Registered

Received 1,703 Likes on 580 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation View Post
+1.............

Glad to see Helios got brought back to life! I think that was the boat that somebody drove through the bayou and thumped a stump on youtube.
Yes it was!
Old 06-25-2022, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 2,774 Likes on 760 Posts

Originally Posted by 1MOSES1 View Post
you are starting to sound like me…scary!!!!

I haven’t been able to substantiate the thousands of dollars I’ve been pouring into our boat for the last 3-5 years now. Love hate relationship for sure. Part of me wants to sell and buy a small CC and call it a day.
Yamaha makes a nice CC that`ll do 60mph .. I`ve thought about it .lol
I mean this little 19' got way more room than my 38', hanging out on the swim platform is great and easy, bimini top to get out the sun, I opened the hatch once all weekend just purely out of habit, no oil, no water, nothing to clean or check, it`s great!! Docking I still can`t figure out, that one jet does nothing at low speeds..... purely a day boat thou . No overnights .

Last edited by ICDEDPPL; 06-25-2022 at 10:07 AM.
Old 06-25-2022, 07:54 PM
Registered

Received 461 Likes on 203 Posts

Originally Posted by 1MOSES1 View Post
you are starting to sound like meÖscary!!!!

I havenít been able to substantiate the thousands of dollars Iíve been pouring into our boat for the last 3-5 years now. Love hate relationship for sure. Part of me wants to sell and buy a small CC and call it a day.
Sometimes less is more.
The following 2 users liked this post by Interceptor:
Gimme Fuel (06-28-2022), Helmwurst (06-26-2022)
Old 06-27-2022, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.