Notices

Guardian Angel

Old 07-06-2022, 03:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 331 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by bajaman View Post
Praise God she's alive. As you note, a long road to recovery but at least she is still with you.
Somewhat disturbing to see that the driver's side rear hood catch failed completely...that is one of THE things that is always supposed to survive a crash, as it keeps the hood from coming through the windshield.

This just goes to show several things including how your life can change in the blink of an eye. And that nothing is granted...ever. Live every day, every minute like it could be your last. Thanks for sharing this, I know if must be very, very difficult.
Being alive is the most important thing and each injury will heal with time. She has already said she's changing the way of doing certain things that she used to take for granted.
Old 07-06-2022, 03:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by the deep View Post
Your wife Nikki apparently still has work to do, simply not her time yet. God is real and this coming from a man who was all but dead 40' down in the East River circa 1985. The wife and I wish her a speedy recovery with the least amount of pain possible. Enjoy life to the fullest because we never know what's coming for us. I say this as I sit here recovering from emergency lower back surgery myself. God Bless
You are very correct on it not being her time. The man above has a plan for each of us and on this day it wasn't that time. Thank you and we are wishing you a speedy recovery as well.
The following users liked this post:
the deep (07-06-2022)
Old 07-06-2022, 03:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Noles1 View Post
So glad to hear she is still alive after such a horrific accident! Praying for comfort, healing, and patience for a long road ahead.

I know many of you donít know a rather newbie like myself, but know, Iím another powerboating brother who cares for his OSO Family!

Thanks for sharing.

Keep looking up brother!
I appreciate the comment and everyday is a step forward to recovery. There are days when she will get down and I have to remind her that the small improvements lead to the end goal in recovery.
Noles1 (07-07-2022)
Old 07-06-2022, 03:33 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by HOSSMAN View Post
Continued prayers Chris, she is strong and will come through just fine. As others have said it wasn't her time yet and she still has work to do buddy. God bless and many prayers for a speedy recovery.
Thank you so much for the comment. She has her days of not feeling good and then comes one where she does feel good. The good days is when she like to tell me jokingly how nice it is for me to wait on her 24/7. She is a warrior and determined to get better.
Old 07-06-2022, 03:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Griff View Post
I saw your post FB. Continued prayers for a full a speedy recovery.
Eddie Young is
Thank you very much and He and his family are so thoughtful. They would do anything to help someone if needed.
Old 07-06-2022, 03:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Gary C View Post
Omg! Prayers sent!
Thank you very much!!
Old 07-06-2022, 10:59 PM
Registered

Received 206 Likes on 106 Posts

Wishing her a speedy recovery, last year we lost my mother-in-law in a very similar accident on Hwy. 62 near you. We never really found out what happened. You and your wife have been blessed with another chance, it really makes you realize how precious life is. We will be praying for her quick recovery.
Old 07-07-2022, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Prayers for a speedy recovery!!!!
Old 07-07-2022, 06:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 159 Likes on 87 Posts

Continued prayers for a speedy recovery.
Old 07-09-2022, 07:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Thanks again to the thoughts and prayers from everyone!! We have some good days and then there are a few bad ones in there, but small bits of improvement show through a little at a time. 2 appointments at Vanderbilt in Nashville, Tn next week with Drs, so we are hoping on good news from the last surgery.
the deep (07-09-2022)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.