2022 LOTO Shootout share your pics & videos >

2022 LOTO Shootout share your pics & videos

Notices

2022 LOTO Shootout share your pics & videos

Old 03-21-2023, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 155 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by DallasBAJA
I didnt even think about this.. Ill probably run to Big Dicks Friday and have my friends that are popping their LOTO cherry shoot the minnow and hang there for a bit then head back to Rons where we stay every year.
My advice would be to go to Paradise before the poker run and watch everyone go by hauling @ss down the lake while enjoying a cold beverage. It probably has one of the best views on the lake for watching the boats go by that day.
The following 4 users liked this post by Plowtownmissile:
ben (03-23-2023), dykstra (03-22-2023), Griff (03-22-2023), HydroSkreamin (03-21-2023)
Old 03-21-2023, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 235 Likes on 92 Posts

Friday is the poker run...Going down for the shootout is no big deal, just leave early and get rafted up. Leaving after the course has been closed down is like being in the middle of the poker run pack. As mentioned above, Paradise is a great viewing point but docks are rough. I like stopping at Larry's and you get to see a great combination of fly bys as well as guys picking up their cards.

Joe
Old 03-22-2023, 03:20 PM
Registered

Received 204 Likes on 97 Posts

will add that when the shootout is taking place, other portions of the lake can be fairly reasonable for a boat less than 30' or at least I have observed it before. IMO Dog Days is one of the better viewing spots on any day, Friday before the "no wake" takes effect going into the state park and/or viewing past the community bridge coming around towards Lands End you can see a lot of action.