Notices

any 3600 supercats

Old 09-15-2022, 02:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
Oh wow one of the Bravo boats I guess it really needed it. I bet that thing looks MEAN out of the water with those. Interesting you say that I just has a 1500 barf all of it's fluid out of the front seal on mine. Hopefully not a sign of things to come lol.
They definitely look good on the lift.

The following users liked this post:
Smarty (09-15-2022)
Old 09-16-2022, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
Always loved the 3600's. When's the last time you heard of one going over? Never, that I've heard. They're heavier than comparable boats and the tunnel's not as aggressive so they're not as fast as others in their class but laid out nicely, cabin and super comfy. They REALLY gained my respect a bunch of years ago Greg Faulkner who had recently took possession of a new silver #6 3600 joined us for a fun run from Channel Islands Harbor to Santa Barbara Harbor in So. Cal. There was about 10 boats total (a few members from OSO, some even still on here). Turns out water was stupid nasty, like 5+ foot swell, little wind chop and stacked pretty close. Making quartering mandatory and taking a lot of the fun out of running, turning the run more into work than play. All of us decided to just hit Ventura Harbor instead of running all the way up to Santa Barbara, cutting about 30 miles off the trip. But not Greg in the 3600. He hammered down and kept on trucking. He lives in SB so, he trailered down in the morning, dropped the boat in and sent the truck back up to SB, planning on only making the trip one way. He rushed it, ran it up no problem. Said got a little wet but the boat did well.
And who could forget PEGGED!? Still one of the best boat videos I’ve ever seen. Wonder where that boat is now..?
Old 09-16-2022, 07:53 PM
Registered

Received 2,972 Likes on 982 Posts

Originally Posted by ToMorrow44
And who could forget PEGGED!? Still one of the best boat videos I’ve ever seen. Wonder where that boat is now..?
He has a Youtube channel now with a lot of older video including Pegged 2

The following 2 users liked this post by thisistank:
abones (09-17-2022), the deep (09-18-2022)
Old 09-18-2022, 07:02 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
He has a Youtube channel now with a lot of older video including Pegged 2
Tank you made me think of that other 36NT that ruled youtube for awhile (along with the playmate driver)
The following 4 users liked this post by Jupiter Sunsation:
fountain4play (09-19-2022), SecondWind (09-20-2022), Sydwayz (09-19-2022), the deep (09-18-2022)