Notices

Put in Bay riots….

Old 08-01-2023, 06:36 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Quinlan
SO, NO Riot at the Capitol?? What would it be called then? A picnic??? Come on people- MFs stormed OUR Seat of power. The Capital of THE United States.
They didn't stand around peacefully and sing songs. They Broke INTO the building and ransacked it like a bunch of fuking thugs. Broke windows to gain entry, assaulted Po Po to gain entry. Yes, some just walked around like little kittens, but it is still called Trespassing.

Peacefull protests are OK. Trespassing - Not OK.
And for the Record I am Republican. And I was born in DC. Every one of them getting time deserve it.
And stole the election lol Fake News.
Time to move on and hope somebody New will run in the Republican party. Term Limits- Term Limits.

Flame On
Conservatives rioted once. Liberals rioted all 2020. During liberal city riots, they entered and sometimes burned city hall, courthouses and police stations. Both sides riot? That is a false equivalency.
The following 2 users liked this post by captain caveman:
96scarab (08-01-2023), Hoodoo 2.0 (08-01-2023)
Old 08-01-2023, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 712 Likes on 262 Posts

The following users liked this post:
Twin O/B Sonic (08-02-2023)
Old 08-01-2023, 08:27 AM
Registered

Received 195 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by Quinlan
OUR Seat of power. The Capital of THE United States........., but it is still called Trespassing.
This is a concept I have never really understood. How does one trespass on government owned property? Doesnt that mean we all own it?
The following 3 users liked this post by scarabman:
liberator221 (08-01-2023), tommymonza (08-01-2023), Twin O/B Sonic (08-02-2023)
Old 08-01-2023, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 4,326 Likes on 1,241 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
Have you ever actually SEEN a riot....?
Or an actual "insurection" .
Used to be called the Peoples House but under this Communist regime we the people are now subjects to be ruled, intiminated, locked up and government weaponized againts the oposing party.
and if anyone thinks this last election was a fair one you need to have your head examined.
The following 6 users liked this post by ICDEDPPL:
bigboat28 (08-02-2023), Hoodoo 2.0 (08-01-2023), LAriverratt (08-08-2023), liberator221 (08-01-2023), tommymonza (08-01-2023), Twin O/B Sonic (08-02-2023)
Old 08-01-2023, 08:51 AM
Registered

Received 398 Likes on 229 Posts

What is really sad is that I saw some pictures of Detroit in 1920's and it showed all of the Black business owners all lined up along Livernois. It looked amazing, it's the Democrats that that are basically destroying the black community. It was a racist that started Planned Parenthood to kill off as many blacks as she could. That's why Democrats push abortion so hard. It's time to wise up to what is really going on. You have Soros funding these riots to destroy our country, talk about a terrorist.
The following 2 users liked this post by ThisIsLivin:
tommymonza (08-01-2023), Twin O/B Sonic (08-02-2023)
Old 08-01-2023, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 795 Likes on 444 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Or an actual "insurection" .
Used to be called the Peoples House but under this Communist regime we the people are now subjects to be ruled, intiminated, locked up and government weaponized againts the oposing party.
and if anyone thinks this last election was a fair one you need to have your head examined.
Dan,

Yup. Typically, these sorts of events are armed events. And are actually violent.

Thanks. Brad.
Old 08-01-2023, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 795 Likes on 444 Posts

Originally Posted by ThisIsLivin
What is really sad is that I saw some pictures of Detroit in 1920's and it showed all of the Black business owners all lined up along Livernois. It looked amazing, it's the Democrats that that are basically destroying the black community. It was a racist that started Planned Parenthood to kill off as many blacks as she could. That's why Democrats push abortion so hard. It's time to wise up to what is really going on. You have Soros funding these riots to destroy our country, talk about a terrorist.
ThisIsLivin,

This. Just so much this. The Democrat Plantation Party has been working feverishly to retain their slaves since Republicans stripped them of their ownership of them 160+ yrs ago. We even have LBJ famously proclaiming ownership of the black vote, via welfare programs. And they keep this oppression alive today, by calling literally anything Republicans do to actually HELP the black community as racist.

Thanks. Brad.
Twin O/B Sonic (08-02-2023)
Old 08-01-2023, 10:09 AM
Registered

Received 50 Likes on 33 Posts

Interesting combination of truths, half-truths and outright desperately self-delusional BS being spoken here, lol! I suppose it makes for good, spirited debate and discussion and maybe some food for thought.

This is definitely one of the truths, lol:

Originally Posted by liberator221
Quit wasting your time Brad. He’s gone.
regalman4925 (08-02-2023)
Old 08-02-2023, 04:52 AM
Registered

Received 1,834 Likes on 717 Posts

And 2 wks later, the black trucker attacked by the police dog is still on Cols TV news everyday!

They always forget the part of the 20 mile chase and resisting arrest!

Wonder how long it would have been in the news if he was white?

40 yrs ago I told a white Cols cop I was thinking about joint the force.
He talked me out of it.

Said all the tests for promotions were aimed at supporting the blacks.
Said guys scoring lower than a passing grade for him were getting promoted due to being black!

They’re now doing the same for pilots and doctors!
Let that one sink in….

And now w/all of Cols’s police management being black, the crime rate is ten times worse!

Every ****tt hole city has black police chiefs and mayors!
Some get brownie points for being women.

Coincidence?

Cracked me up that they just banned menthol cigarettes and Vap’s due them targeting youths and blacks.
So their telling you you are no smarter than a kid and we will tell you what is safe!

Doh!

A judge awarded a 1.8 billion $ settlement to black NY teaching applicants who failed their tests.

No signs of racism but white and Asian applications had 85% passing grades while blacks only had 55%.
Must be racism?

Awarded one guy that failed the test repeatedly $1.8 million!

Last edited by Twin O/B Sonic; 08-02-2023 at 05:04 AM.
ICDEDPPL (08-02-2023)
Old 08-02-2023, 05:21 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 597 Likes on 275 Posts

"Riot" - as defined by Webster. - A violent disturbance of the peace by a Crowd. Just saying

And Yes, the BLM fuks that burned **** should be prosecuted also. But those were in chit holes like Oregan where you can just part an RV or pitch a tent and do some Smack without consequences.

See ya on the Water.

regalman4925 (08-02-2023)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.