B: 2002

clinton isn't prez anymore, get over it, SABER28
Old 12-08-2002, 04:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Steve1,
You Rock!!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to post. I've been watching your posts and they're right on.

Now, that's my kind of R!
Old 12-08-2002, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 253 Likes on 101 Posts

maybe steve1 has all the answers to your problems

your over the top comments show what kind of person you are
Old 12-08-2002, 05:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Daze
Thanks !!! we each do our Part .
Old 12-08-2002, 05:28 PM
Registered

cat , this is about the third time i have asked steve1 to reply to a comment that i have made and all he does is dance away from the issue.

this is typical hardcore R's tactic's, they try to distract you from the issues long enough to stick it in your a$$ with something else.

lets face it , now they cannot blame ANYBODY else for the problems we have. i now can sit back and second guess and ridicule them for every mistake they make
Old 12-08-2002, 06:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

28 HUH !!
Exactly where, when and how did you ask me for a “reply”??? This BTW is the First time I am asking !

Tell you what I’ll make you a trade! I’ll forthwith work on answering any and all questions from your list.

What I need for Payment is the following;

1 A practical everyday household system for cold fusion
2 A room temperature super conductor that can be made from recycled Tires
3 A method of decomposing Water into its 2 elements using less energy than gained from the resultant Hydrogen gas.
4 who shot Kennedy?
Old 12-08-2002, 06:43 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Oh wait a Minute!! 28 You intended for me to reply? Like traitor (Opium) Gore??they intended to vote for me.LOL
Here is this Countries Ill’s in a nutshell here are your 4 Flavors of Rubbish!!

Truman-Johnson-Carter-Clinton!! These *******s not only degraded America but made the World a much more dangerous place for Americans.

Just so we see eye to eye

1 Conservatives believe in limited government and low taxes. (Liberals believe government to be the end and taxes to be the means.)

2 Conservatives relish rugged individualism and constitutionalism. (Liberals believe in lemming collectivism; the Constitution doesn't mean what it says, it means what an activist judge can pull from thin air.)

3 Conservatives' fealty to free markets and free minds isn't just a fancy slogan; it's a philosophy that, if adhered to, lays the sure foundation upon which our liberties are built and guaranteed. (Liberals believe we the people can't be trusted to handle either.)

The benefits of independence are self-evident for conservatives. So, too, are the manifest dangers that come with the dependence wrought by government "beneficence." (Independence is analogous to greed for liberals; government beneficence that welds the people to the state's teat is "compassion.")
Old 12-08-2002, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why is it that to be an American, and believe in the American way, you have to be a christian? SEPARATION of church and state. Freedom of religion. I can't believe you can even reference the constitution in a post. I'll take the Republican agenda, if they can leave the "moral majority" where it belongs, in a church. What's wrong with that? Why won't they do it? Who the f**k do they think they are to push that **** on anyone? I agree with everything in your last post, but I'm sick of the fact that the limbaugh sheep of the world think that if you believe in the separation of church and state, that you also hate america and are a true blue democrat. Grow a dick? Ok, I'll call it steve 1. Then I'll be a man and join the church, giving 10% of my money so they can keep their child rapist leaders that they harbor and then sick on other kids out of prison.

Mission accomplished...
Old 12-08-2002, 07:52 PM
Just Say N2O

.02 A quick trot through our nation's capital will reveal biblical sayings galore. The original European settlers of this country were exceptionally devout Christians. Everything about the Good Old USA smacks of God and the need for a moral foundation for a Republic governement to succeed.

Seperation of church and state (I don't think these actual words exist anywhere in our founding documents) actually means that the government cannot force individuals to practice a state declared religion. Many of the founders came to America to be free to practice whatever religion they wanted, rather than be forced to be a "whatever."

Bush is a Christian, so he speaks from a Christian perspective. This shouldn't surprize anyone. While I have heard him express his beliefs, I have never heard him deny anyone else the right to believe as they want to. By the way, I think most of the "child rapist leaders" you refer to were members of the Catholic Church. There is a difference.

Old 12-08-2002, 07:52 PM
Registered

steve1,

read bill272's post , it is similar to my feelings about the moral majority.

rules and regulations are what keep the market fair and honest, who but the govt to do this.

i am sick and tired of this country being run by and for the benefit of large corporations. big business has raped this country and its citizens long enough, if it isn't moving offshore to aviod taxes , it's lying to investors and stealing their money.

Quick Reply: OT: Bush v. Clinton at Christmas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.