Jersey Boyz race meeting set >

Jersey Boyz race meeting set

Notices

Jersey Boyz race meeting set

Old 12-17-2002, 11:05 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SNGLSTACK,you are 100% right and the first person to really see that,COOL!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-17-2002, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

I know that APBA has been itching to get up here for years...I thought this might be a great time to invite them...especially after racers were disappointed with some of the problems that arose from NY and the New Orleans races. Augie did state that everyone is invited.? I'm not looking to start anything, just thought now would be a great time to get everyone together to here from both sides............?
Old 12-17-2002, 12:39 PM
Registered

Bob,

I believe all the parties you mentioned are aware of what's going on...

You'll just have to come to the meeting and see what's in store for next season...

See you there....

Marty
Old 12-17-2002, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Marty,

I'll be there! How is the boat coming?? Hope all is going well, see you Saturday.

Bob G.
Old 12-17-2002, 03:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Bobby G, as I said everyone is welcome and invited, could be a few guest appearances if the timing permits,we'll have to wait and see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Look foward to seeing you Saturday.
Old 12-17-2002, 03:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hey Marty, 4 more days and it keeps getting bigger everyday,more than The Jersey Boyz could hope for in such a short time. Thank You to everyone that made this grow as it has.AUGIE
Old 12-18-2002, 06:56 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

ttt
Old 12-18-2002, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unfortunately I cant make it, Have business i cant avoid My partner will be there to keep me informed But i will be there in spirit!

Vinny
Old 12-18-2002, 09:43 AM
Registered

Default VinMan

yup...tough being the Chief!!

Old 12-18-2002, 10:42 AM
BILL W

HEY GUYS I THINK IT IS GREAT THAT YOU ARE GETTING ALOT OF INTEREST IN WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO BUT I FEEL YOU NEED TO SOMEHOW GET AFFILIATED WITH APBA . I KNOW ALOT OF YOU WILL NOT GET INVOLVED WITH SBI & OPA BECAUSE THEY HAVE SUCH A BROAD AND FLEXIBLE SET OF RULES THAT ARE CONSTANTLY CHANGING,NOW I KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL INVOLVED WITH THIS SPORT BECAUSE OF THE FUN BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE A SET OF RULES AND STICK TO THEM AND APBA SEEMS TO BE THE ONE WITH THE MOST ORGANIZED PROGRAM AT THIS TIME.SINCE 1994 YOU CAN SEE THE STEADY DECLINE IN NUMBERS OF BOATS THAT COME TO NEW JERSEY TO RACE SINCE
US OFFSHORE & OPA & SBI STARTED GETTING INVOLVED.AS FOR MARYLAND,VA,DE,THE ONLY REALLY DECENT BOAT TURNOUT WAS
WHEN APBA WAS INVOLVED.I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE SOMETHING TAKE PLACE IN THIS AREA BUT I UNFORTUNATLEY
DO NOT THINK THAT IS POSSIBLE UNDER THE CURRENT LEADER
SHIP AND PROGRAMS.

Quick Reply: Jersey Boyz race meeting set

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.