Old 12-11-2002, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Angry Bang !!!!!!!!!

F#*%+"~`#@%&^*HOLE !!!!!!

WHat a day ........
Just got my new truck smashed !
Why can't people drive ?!?!?
I'm in the left lane on a 4 lane road , The guy next to me in the right lane desides to make a left turn by going THROUGH my truck instead of around it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even the cop felt bad for me ..........It's not realy that bad . Busted light , bent bumper, scratched hood and fender .

His car is wiped out from the front pumper to the back on the drivers side , door caved in , windows blown out etc. !

Never fails ,it's always when your on your way to do something fun ,then you miss out .......

I think new cars should come with special sensors in them .

IF you step on the brake on a highway , the head rest on the seat should come forward and smash you in the head !!

If you turn the wheel beyond a couple degrees with out your turn signal on ,the air bag should come out and smash you in the face and then retract !

IF you enter a highway and go immediately to the left lane for no reason , the tilt steering wheel should drop and brake your legs !

If you stop "IN" the road to figure out where you are , Your heater should blow flames out and burn all your hair off !

If you drive in the left lane with no one else on the road or you are not passing those who are , Your speedometer should poke your eye out (LIKE A TELL TALE TAB) so you realize you are not going fast enough to BE IN THE LEFT LANE !!

If you are riding along (probably in the left lane ) talking on your phone (or not) and you are holding someone up behind you , your mirror should fly off and smash you in the other eye that your speedometer didn't pop so you notice someone is behind you !!

Are there anymore I am missing ?

Sorry ,just some thoughts ........
Old 12-11-2002, 05:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea, if your driving any faster than me, you should get a ticket. LOL
Old 12-11-2002, 05:58 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Sorry man, but your post just cracked me up!

Hope tomorrow is better
Old 12-11-2002, 06:13 PM
Capt. Mgn.

I Feel for you boot! Just got my truck back from the shop, about $6000.00 damage to the front end because some lady decides she wanted to stop right in front of me for no reason with no warning what so ever!

Old 12-11-2002, 06:20 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

YEAH ! YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN !!

THOSE NEW FEATURES WOULD COME IN HANDY ! WOULDN'T THEY !
Old 12-11-2002, 06:35 PM
Registered

TRY driving in Houston

TRY DRIVING HERE,I was about wiped out twice oh, just about EVERYDAY,Its hard to keep a vechile nice now day's/The day Iwas driving my new truck home had a dump truck cut in front of me and of course threw up a rock and there goes the windsheild,boot sorry about your mishap but glad your here to tell us /Darin p.s. I think you should be a law maker
Old 12-11-2002, 07:12 PM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah Boot, Jersey's a thrill
Sorry about your luck
Old 12-11-2002, 08:34 PM
Kohldog

Bigger is definately better when your rabbit hunting.

I had the same thing happen about 5 years ago. A woman in a rabbit decided to take a left from the right lane. She ran into a big problem when my F150 just happened to be doing 40 slightly behind her. The crushed rabbit did a 360 and ended up being towed. My truck drove away needing a bumper and a fender.

Old 12-11-2002, 09:23 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

I had the exact same thing happen a few years back. I had a lifted full size K5 blazer with 36 inch tires and the car that attacked me was an older full size Impala. I didn't feel a bang because I drove right up and over her hood. Got my quarterpanel and bent the frame. Her car sat squished with a blown out tire. Looked like a monster truck flattened her. I just kept going in my lane until I could slow down and turn around. I think I was doing 35mph when I hit her. I mean she ran into me.
Old 12-11-2002, 10:37 PM
Registered

You know boot its always the first scratch Now you can get on with enjoying the truck The brake on the highway thing makes me wonder if they even take their foot off the accelerator. Most drivers suck and there should be a way to teach them a lesson without doing damage to your vehicle. One time on the highway I had an idiot try to share my lane, my tires stuck out about 3 inches and they fended off the jerk off. I saw a big puff of blue smoke and when he pulled away two huge black circles on his white car. I hope he went home and used paint thinner to remove it and ended up with grey circles.

Quick Reply: Bang !!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.